Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shadesoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shadesoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love me like you do from fifty shades of grey, love shayari naresh kumar shad, love shayri in hindi sha, lakme lip love lip care price and shades, love quotes from 50 shades of grey,

• 3869 Followers
  • 4832 Stories

Priyanshu Verma Priyanshu Verma

#VAIRAL #short #shadesoflife # sad girl dp download sad love shayari sad shayari #SAD

read more

akrati_singh

#shadesoflife Eisha mahi Akalpit kanha Rana Vansh mani madhvi ❣️ Gur-E #विचार

read more

jyoti ranjan subudhi

Mr_Writer_engineer

#MereKhayal #shadesoflife #shadi #Shades #Dahej #no Rajeev Ranjan Dhyaan mira satyaprakash Rowniar Sana naaz. arvind adhar #Life

read more

Shad Khan Dil ki aawaz

#shadesoflife

read more

Keashav Yadav

Prince Martin

DREAM  WALKER
                  ORIGIN  

Hi, I'm  Sebastian  a Dream Walker . You guys may be wondering who these  dream walkers are ? Never heard of them before, just because you didn't hear about us Or seen us  doesn't mean that we don't exist, we do exist among you. The Dreams that  you dream about are just because of us, we gave you  all those dreams, we are the link between you and your dreams. We gave you  a sign about your forthcoming dream that  will make an impact in your life … 

I know I'm not the only supernatural, there are many different super naturals out there like me. I'm recording this magical clip. It simply means that I'm in some sort of trouble or I'm already dead by now if  you guys see this clip. 
My ancestors told us many tales about the four boundaries i.e  The Human boundary, The spirit boundary, The Dream walkers boundary (our boundary) and last the most dangerous one considered by our elders  The Red boundary. My ancestors always told us that we are forbidden to step into the Red boundary as it's so dangerous.But l I'm the type of guy who has always been curious  to know more, I must say curiosity is good, but sometimes it leads us to trouble and I'm the prime example here. 
When I step in to the Red boundary what I saw terrified me the most  I saw the details about that monsters couple zunakü and zunakee written on the pillars why my Ancestors killed his wife zunakee and make a boundary by the blood of his wife as a prison for him. 

I also say the monster Legend himself zunakü, he had some prisoners from spirit and Human boundaries he ate them to satisfy his hunger and I must do something to save them. He  still doesn't have any control over his  hunger after so many years,their uncontrolled hunger itself is a great foe to the past then and till now. Their uncontrollable hunger itself forced my ancestors to kill his wife zunakee and prison him as well… 

I guess I'm that external force who set him free once again, I make a mess, a serious mess, but none of this matters now because the risk now is how am I going to save those people? If I don't act now all the three boundaries will be in danger. History has been repeating, back to where it began, but this must come to an end because if I didn't make any quick moves now people will die before their actual time of death. But from the looks of it I can clearly say zunakü is on a revenge mission… 

Think quick act fast Sebastian. Wait…oh my God, he saw me , he is approaching towards me I must run… 
I'll try to distract him, but I'm not sure for how long? Therefore I'm sending this clip  to let other supernatural beings know that zunakü has been free… 
Please if anyone sees my message try to find me , unfortunately if you guys saw my dead body lying around  please try finding them,they are desperately in need of your help…

©Prince Martin #shadesoflife

Nikitha M

Majitha farsana

Pavan bhoyar

कस्मकस🫥 Written by -Pavan Bhoyar #shadesoflife #Poetry #Versetile #nojotohindi

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification