Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best JustYou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best JustYou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about justyouroutfit returns, justyouroutfit reviews, justyousize.com reviews, justyou, justyourcases,

• 29 Followers
  • 46 Stories

it's attitude girl

Springblossoms

Just revolve around in each other's gravity💫💞 #Revolve #Phase #you #gaze love #dayandnight #JustYou #yqbaba

read more
I just revolve around you
To gaze your 
Different phases
Each day and night. Just revolve around in each other's gravity💫💞

#revolve #phase #you #gaze #love #dayandnight #justyou #yqbaba

S

I HATE you but even in my hate it's just YOU !  You ....

#you #justyoulove #justyou #loveforyou

Bindu Manchikalapudi

My love🖤 #Bindu #b #you #Heart #JustYou life love

read more
                            "YOU"

It feels special every time when I think about "you", I have tried to find a reason, but I couldn't. I asked my heart about the same. It says "some magical connection". How can people put their feelings into words so easily? How can just three words explain about "love"?  My love🖤
#bindu  #B #you #heart #justyou #life #love

AshishSriram Mishra

#Faith believe #JustYou #Believe

read more
Will you love me the most 
She asked ?
I will understand and be with 
 you in ..
The deepest darkest hours 
He replied.... #faith #believe #justyou

Sourajita D

Today is Elon Musk's birthday. He is a gift to humankind, the boy who read 10 hours a day, the man who aims to democratize electric cars, the space enthusiast who is behind the first private company to launch a reused rocket on a NASA mission, and what not. People like him inspire us to be our best selves and do something bigger than ourselves... So what would you gift the world if you could be your best self? It would be an invention, an idea, a product, a lifestyle guide, a song, a story, i #Book #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #elonmusk #first_quote #partofme #JustYou #sourajita

read more
 at least one such book
 which can be a part
 of them just as much 
 as a part of me! Today is Elon Musk's birthday. He is a gift to humankind, the boy who read 10 hours a day, the man who aims to democratize electric  cars, the space enthusiast who is behind the first private company to launch a reused rocket on a NASA mission, and what not. 

People like him inspire us to be our best selves and do something bigger than ourselves... So what would you gift the world if you could be your best self? It would be an invention, an idea, a product, a lifestyle guide, a song, a story, i

Garima Mahnot Jain

#yqbaba #yqdidi #JustYou This chuhiya needs his vampire #friendsforever #lifeline

read more
Uski baaten sukun deti hai 
Vo ladta hai to bhi uska pyar barsata hai 
Vo mujhe sabse jyda samjhta hai #yqbaba #yqdidi #justyou  
This chuhiya needs his vampire  #friendsforever #lifeline

Tarun Kushwaha

I am always afraid of losing you although you was never mine.  #justyou #myworld #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtarun

Tarun Kushwaha

सोचती हूँ अब तुझसे बात ना करूंगी 
लेकिन फिर सोंचती हाल-ए-दिल किससे कहूंगी
     #justyou #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtarun

Tarun Kushwaha

आज भी मेरा सबसे हसीन दिन वही है जिस दिन आखिरी बार तुम्हारा दीदार हुआ था| #crushlove #mylife #mylove #justyou #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtarun #yqhindi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification