Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best partofme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best partofme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is a part of life quotes, love is part of life meaning in hindi, love is part of life video download 6, love is part of life video 260, love is part of life video download,

• 13 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Sunbin 1

#ensoleillement 

There is 
This part of me
That Loves you. 

.... and other one wishes
that I never met you. 

#partofme #lovesyou #wish #other #nevermetyou

Sakshi Vashist

Little things #littlethings #partoflife #partofme

read more
It's the little things that matter. The Hanuman Chalisa that my Nani gave me a decade ago. The gold plated Radha Krishna our best friend's parents gifted us for the wedding. The silver insence burner I bought from Pondicherry on an office trip. The Sleeping Buddha, a toad and lizard and other lucky charms purchased from local and road side shops of different South East Asian countries when I travelled with friends. The book I bought of an author who came highly recommended from a co worker. 
It's the little things that matter. These little things make you you. And these little things you tend carry around close to your heart, hoping they always remind you who you are and what matters most to you. Little things

#littlethings #partoflife #partofme

Sakshi Vashist

Let's go back, shall we?
To the tall green trees,
To the silent valleys?

Let's go back, shall we?
If I scout for the missing parts of you
Do you promise to find broken pieces of me? #letsgo #partofme #find #broken #brokenpieces

Sakshi Vashist

I left a peice of me, back in the hills
Now my heart flutters 
Every time the wind blows
A lost cloud in the valley 

#partofme #hills #takemeback

Sourajita D

Today is Elon Musk's birthday. He is a gift to humankind, the boy who read 10 hours a day, the man who aims to democratize electric cars, the space enthusiast who is behind the first private company to launch a reused rocket on a NASA mission, and what not. People like him inspire us to be our best selves and do something bigger than ourselves... So what would you gift the world if you could be your best self? It would be an invention, an idea, a product, a lifestyle guide, a song, a story, i #Book #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #elonmusk #first_quote #partofme #JustYou #sourajita

read more
 at least one such book
 which can be a part
 of them just as much 
 as a part of me! Today is Elon Musk's birthday. He is a gift to humankind, the boy who read 10 hours a day, the man who aims to democratize electric  cars, the space enthusiast who is behind the first private company to launch a reused rocket on a NASA mission, and what not. 

People like him inspire us to be our best selves and do something bigger than ourselves... So what would you gift the world if you could be your best self? It would be an invention, an idea, a product, a lifestyle guide, a song, a story, i

Mansi Rajput

Never intended to post it. But I like it now. :D #Drafts #because #yunhi #yqmusings #partofme

read more
~From the drafts~

You loved me more than I did. 
You loved me so much
that you were more than ready
to lose me.
I wanted to hold tight, to take control
And you simply let go of my grippling anxiety. 
You never promised me a poetic ending,
But left me with the universe of unfinished drafts. Never intended to post it. But I like it now. :D

#drafts
#because 
#yunhi
#yqmusings 
#partofme

Aruna Menon

There’s a part of me 
that knows the real me 
There’s a part of me
that has been buried under 
hours and hours of 
soul searching and
devastating despair 
There’s a part of me
that will never wake again
the part that trusted you 
with my body heart and soul
There’s a part of me 
that will never be whole 
ever again  #arunawrites
#ripplesnreflections
#instawriters
#poetry
#partofme
#yqbaba

Linda Balan

For the least I miss you,
The most I miss the part of me
clung with you, while you left.  #yqbaba #lindabalan #partofme #missing

This is to the words a heart spills, Writing!! Phew!! Most beautiful thing in the journey called life!! The best thing that happened in past few years!! I can't even imagine to live my life without you!! But alas, time changes and so has this passion!! The fire that was raging in my eyes few days before has lost his pace. The passion which made me survived this cruel and oppressing world has become a extra burden I don't want to cling onto. I wonder how I love sunsets and ashes and then this pa #partofme #goodbyesarehard #kratisha #burieddeepwithin #goodbyenote #writingispleasure

read more
An ode to the most beautiful part of my life?! 

/ Letter In The Caption / This is to the words a heart spills,

Writing!! Phew!! Most beautiful thing in the journey called life!! The best thing that happened in past few years!! I can't even imagine to live my life without you!! But alas, time changes and so has this passion!!
The fire that was raging in my eyes few days before has lost his pace. The passion which made me survived this cruel and oppressing world has become a extra burden I don't want to cling onto.
I wonder how I love sunsets and ashes and then this pa

Dearest hesitation, You have been my biggest vulnerability since the time I had gained consciousness. You were there when I entered into school for first time or even new class every year and still have not left me. You were there when teacher asked me something and I knew correct answer but didn't say. You were there beating so fastly in my heart when I met new person or worked in group projects. You were even there when someone asked me what happened and I couldn't reply. You were even there #letters #heartsays #partofme #learninglife #yqpostman #yqletter #kratisha #indispensablefeelings

read more
A letter to the part of me which is indispensable and weirdly beautiful!

/In Caption/ Dearest hesitation,

You have been my biggest vulnerability since the time I had gained consciousness. You were there when I entered into school for first time or even new class every year and still have not left me. You were there when teacher asked me something and I knew correct answer but didn't say. You were there beating so fastly in my heart when I met new person or worked in group projects. 
You were even there when someone asked me what happened and I couldn't reply. You were even there
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification