Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lipika Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lipika Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lipikaar marathi keyboard apk download, lipikaar marathi keyboard, lipikaar marathi, lipika meaning, lipika ghosh,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Pratap Singh

Deep Chopra

#alone alone Mamta Kalpana Kumari Ganesh Prasad Lipika Jain my word's☺ my word's☺ Mamta Kalpana Kumari Ganesh Prasad Lipika Jain

read more
me bhagwan ki vo badkismat rachna hu jisne khane se jyada dhokhe khaye h #alone alone Mamta  Kalpana Kumari Ganesh Prasad Lipika Jain my word's☺  my word's☺ Mamta  Kalpana Kumari Ganesh Prasad Lipika Jain

Dhaliwal

ਦਿਲ ਦੇ ਜਜ਼ਬਾਤ Lipika Jain Jyoti Yadav Sujata Rani Priyanka Manju Bala Achal Sharma Lipika Jain Jyoti Yadav Ruma Gupta Sabhajit Kumar #Shayari

read more
ਦੱਸ ਖਿਲਵਾੜ ਕਿਉਂ ਕਰਦੀ ਏਂ ਮੇਰੇ 
ਦਿਲ ਦੀਆਂ ਸਦਰਾਂ ਨਾਲ

ਇਹ ਟੁੱਕੜੇ ਟੁੱਕੜੇ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦੀਆ ਤੇਰੀਆਂ  
ਮਿਲੀਆਂ ਖਬਰਾਂ ਨਾਲ 

d.s dhaliwal ਦਿਲ ਦੇ ਜਜ਼ਬਾਤ Lipika Jain Jyoti Yadav Sujata Rani Priyanka Manju Bala  Achal Sharma Lipika Jain Jyoti Yadav Ruma Gupta Sabhajit Kumar

Sushil Kumar Gochhayat

The Last six: Everyone's eye was on me and I had to face the most ferocious bowler, Kartik, of mechanical department. Last ball of the final match, and we needed six runs to win. I had seen from the middle the tense faces of branch mates and witnessed the teary eyes of Lipika. For the first time, I had seen those gorgeous eyes dropping tears in the fear of losing something important. For the glory of the branch and for keeping the collar high, every eye from our camp had wanted to me to do the m #nojotoenglish

read more
 The Last six:
Everyone's eye was on me and I had to face the most ferocious bowler, Kartik, of mechanical department. Last ball of the final match, and we needed six runs to win. I had seen from the middle the tense faces of branch mates and witnessed the teary eyes of Lipika. For the first time, I had seen those gorgeous eyes dropping tears in the fear of losing something important. For the glory of the branch and for keeping the collar high, every eye from our camp had wanted to me to do the m

Raahul Sharma

nojoto #Quotes - Rahul Sharma❤️ Rita Gautam Reenu Anu Lipika Jain Eklavya Jain Harshul Pandey Jagadish Kumawat Lipika Jain Renu Sihag

read more
Ye Duniya Itni Matlabi Ho Gyi Hai..
Matlb Ke Bina Jaise Zindgi Hi Nahi..
Koi Kisi Greeb Ka Khoon Pee Raha hai
Koi Apne Hi Maa Baap Ka..
Ese Chlta Raha Toh Insan Khuni Ban Jayega Ek Din Apne Aap Ka....
Happiness Dhundho Par Kisi Ko Nukasaan Deke Nahi..

-Raahul Sharma #nojoto #Quotes
- Rahul Sharma❤️ Rita Gautam Reenu Anu Lipika Jain  Eklavya Jain Harshul Pandey Jagadish Kumawat Lipika Jain Renu Sihag

vijay Kumar

Sadanand Mandal Kusumlata Reyaz Ahmad Nitesh Kumar Lipika Jain sad love story Kalika Jitendra Singh Lipika Jain Reyaz Ahmad Sadanand Mandal Kusumlata Parveen Poonam Sarita Sarita Rani Vinod Kumar Singh #विचार

read more

Manish Purkait

Madhavi Choudhary Lipika Jain muskan__o7dz Madhavi Choudhary Lipika Jain muskan__o7dz #Shayari

read more

Manish Purkait

Lipika Jain Dashrath Prasad Kuldeep Kumar OM BHAKAT "MOHAN,(कलम मेवाड़ की) muskan__o7dz Lipika Jain Dashrath Prasad Vijay Kuldeep Kumar muskan__o7dz #Shayari

read more

Behzad Ahmed

Bina Babi Gagandeep Singh Lipika Jain Shanawaz Sabir Laxmi Kumari Bina Babi Gagandeep Singh Lipika Jain Shanawaz Sabir Laxmi Kumari Gyandev Kumar Subita Maity Dashrath Prasad Sarita Chandan Kumar Anusuya Makar Nazma Shabnam OM BHAKAT "MOHAN,(कलम मेवाड़ की) Imran Khan Dahri Parshvi Gandhi #شاعری

read more

Saurabh Sharma

#Darpana Singh #Lipika Jain #seema Das #Sangita Shaw# Ritu #

read more
 #Darpana Singh #Lipika Jain #Seema Das #Sangita Shaw# Ritu #
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification