Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notalking Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notalking Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Sourajita D

Inspired by someone, I don't remember! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Sorry #notalking #yqbaba #FirstLove #cnc #newwallpapers

read more
I dreamt about someone on 
the shoulder of someone else
who dreams about me! 

|Sorry| Inspired by someone, I don't remember! 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #sorry #notalking #yqbaba #firstlove #cnc #newwallpapers

Sourajita D

He held his strength by the waist and hope by the neck,  while complaining what left 
him weakened when he had held back everything!  Picture Credit: J Tiwari

#sourajita #lovewithouthim
#beautifulmylove  #sameperson
#heldback #notalking #jyotsana #microtale

Sourajita D

"Every evil is not red! Like every fire doesn't give heat, some just burns to ashes!"

The deep sweet colours claims for deeper evil representation!  Picture Credit: J Tiwari

#sourajita #lovewithouthim
#beautifulmylove  #sameperson
#burn #notalking #jyotsana #microtale

Barkha gupta

बात
आज कल बात कोई नही मानता। 
लेकिन बात का बुरा हर कोई मान जाता है। 🙂

©Barkha gupta #notalking #sad😔 #Hateful #Sadness_Overload

First Last

My love is pure for you and as well as for everyone else, we are like a team. Even a bird is flying in the sky so high with a dream. Now, I am moving forward, but will keep watching my ophthalmic waving stream. This is the divine love with all of you & I won't leave its mainstream. #Quote #day #Morning #party #nojotoenglish #ownwords #Wakeup #notalking #awakedont #lifemeaning #flowingmind

read more
I have seen the light in your eyes, else I won't force to keep up that fire into a dream. 
The light is calling you to go along with its realm. My love is pure for you and as well as for everyone else, we are like a team. 

Even a bird is flying in the sky so high with a dream.

Now, I am moving forward, but will keep watching my ophthalmic waving stream.

This is the divine love with all of you & I won't leave its mainstream.

First Last

Maybe no one will look back at you once again, but of course the light will follow you or be the light! 🌠🌈🕉️ ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #8wordlove #8wordlife #Morning #Light #8wordbeauty #privilege #party #notalking #surroundpoem #circleoflife #nojotoenglish 💞🎶⏰

read more
Life is a privilege of the vintage party! Maybe no one will look back at you once again, but of course the light will follow you or be the light! 🌠🌈🕉️
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#8wordlove #8wordlife #morning #light #8wordbeauty #privilege #party #notalking #surroundpoem #circleoflife #nojotoenglish 💞🎶⏰

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification