Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lastkiss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lastkiss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about all i want is love to last, i love you till my last breath poems, the love of the last tycoon, i love you till my last breath, i love you till my last breath 260,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Ananta Dasgupta

Blue Butterfly

PC: Pinterest #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #peppeboy #CharlesBukowski #LifeAndDeath #lastkiss Disclaimer: Consumption of Alcohol is injurious to health.

read more
Sitting all alone by the window at the corner of my big room, on my favourite swinging chair, with a ligted half puffed cigarette between the fingers of my left hand and in my right, with a peg of my favourite malt liquor, 
I was enjoying the late night silence of a wintery december. 

Lost in thoughts of past and loosing count on the number of pegs, I was beginning to loose control over my senses. With my both eyes now almost half closed, wish at this moment, if death could come and offer me her sweetest kiss ever. PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #peppeboy #charlesbukowski #lifeanddeath #lastkiss 

Disclaimer: Consumption of Alcohol is injurious to health.

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"INSEPARABLE LOVE" Two broken souls meeting each other after a long separation, embossing love, intertwined with belief. the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk #Inseparable love #lastkiss #Conversation #YourQuoteAndMine #comebacktome

read more
"Our last kiss before you left..."

❤️❤️❤️ "INSEPARABLE LOVE"
Two broken souls meeting each other after a long separation,  embossing love, intertwined with belief.

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#ami_prk
#inseparable #love
#lastkiss

Amit Jotwani

I tilted my head
to gulp the last sip
of whiskey, 
the frosted glass exterior 
sparking a robust trail
of a focussed condensate, 
reminding me
of our last kiss,
when your tears travelled 
to moisten our lips,
as if trying to reassure
a body
that didn't understand goodbyes.  #LastKiss #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba

Diwa

The kiss sayings💕💋 #firstkiss #lastkiss #feelings #heartsaysitall #yqbaba #quoteoftheday #remembrance Image Source - Google #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spyder Marven Thanks you the invite. 🙏🙏

read more
Our first kiss was a collision,
Of heaven and spice, combined.
It felt like being blessed, tangibly.
Our last kiss felt like nothing--
Totally zilch, except for the hellish
Pain, deep within my soul.  The kiss sayings💕💋
#firstkiss #lastkiss #feelings #heartsaysitall #yqbaba #quoteoftheday #remembrance 
Image Source - Google      #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Spyder Marven
Thanks you the invite. 🙏🙏

Jushi Jalan

#lastkiss#poetry

Japneet Kaur

'Can I get a last kiss before u leave'
said she (Maybe u would remember our love and stop) #lastkiss#love#he#she#herfear#losinghim

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification