Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bubble Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bubble Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to make bubble hash with dry ice 10, bubble love quotes, bubble bath with candles and rose petals, how to make the best bubble bath, how to prepare a bubble bath,

• 14 Followers
  • 27 Stories

New Zone

🤠🤠Automatic Flashing Rocket Launcher Bubble Gun😍😲 #Gadgets #bubble #gun #bubblegun #viral #Shorts #ज़िन्दगी

read more

Springblossoms

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3333poem with 3 words in each line. #bubble #Light #Soul #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Free your soul
Light like a
Bubble and fly
Without any boundaries. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3333poem with 3 words in each line. #bubble #light #soul #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

gaurav

One time life only..... जींदगी जी लो ना फिर कभी.... याद रहे नीचे पाणी..... @enjoy life.... #yqhindi #yqwriters #yqlatest #yqzindagi life #bubble #newwritersclub

read more
दो पल का बुलबुला ना भगवान बुलाले.....
   ना करों गुस्सा किसीपे...
  बुलबुला है यह हमारा यह जींदगी हमारी...
 किससे झगडा यारों ना जींदगी फिर मिलेगी..
  बचपन मे मार-पिटाई मे ही जीवन सारा...
   क्यु किसपे हक हमारा मत झगडना...
   तकलिफ तो किसको नहीं है बताऐं जरा...
 संभाल के डुबेगा पाणी मे बुलबुला...
   खुशी मे कभी हंसे तो रोए ...
   ना दर्द और सहेगी..
       एक झुंड़ बनाऐ जींदगी जिऐंगी....
  बस ना ऊछला पाणी के उपर मे....
      याद रखना खडे पाणी पे.... One time life only.....
     जींदगी जी लो ना फिर कभी....
     याद रहे नीचे पाणी.....
 @enjoy life....
   #yqhindi #yqwriters  #yqlatest 
       #yqzindagi  #life  #bubble 
               #newwritersclub

Sai Manohar

#smimano In the tear drop of a star, we're all born as the pure dew. Yet, we acquire an identity with time, by association; the stroke of an artist's brush that traces our soul. We're a shade in the infinite mosaic of this nature - a part of the bigger picture, and yet bigger than the sum of its parts. Some moments we're bitter, some times salty, some days sweet, depending on what is spilt in our ripples. Some days, we're the panacea ridding the dirt; some days, we're the salvation of home to #Nature #Identity #Water #yqbaba #philosophy #bubble

read more
#Bubble

It isn't what they say you're made up of; 
it's what you want to make of this stage. #smimano 

In the tear drop of a star, we're all born as the pure dew. Yet, we acquire an identity with time, by association; the stroke of an artist's brush that traces our soul. We're a shade in the infinite mosaic of this nature - a part of the bigger picture, and yet bigger than the sum of its parts. Some moments we're bitter, some times salty, some days  sweet, depending on what is spilt in our ripples. Some days, we're the panacea ridding the dirt; some days, we're the salvation of home to

Amit Jotwani

The bubble
of ego
imagines itself as
invincible,
until the pinprick
of life & karma
unveils its
mortality.

The emperor
is naked now.  #ego #bubble #karma #life #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba

Diwa

thank you, Rama Kant, for the nomination. i hope this suffices. hehe. thank you, too, sis Zeenat Idris, for the challenge. ❤❤❤🙏 #bubble #yqbaba

read more
being with you;
nothing matters.

it's like being in a
bubble together;

a world apart
from everything
else. thank you, Rama Kant, for the nomination. i hope this suffices. hehe. thank you, too, sis Zeenat Idris, for the challenge. ❤❤❤🙏

#bubble #yqbaba

First Last

We suffer more from an inability to consume advantage of impurity, having with less ability my expectation always been less than zero for living in serenity. My writing has turned to go an eternity without acceptance or return, in expecting the same, I know it'll suffer me a lot, people can throw me, because of my little ability, but I don't; not even I have a desire to suffer for a while from such difficulties! ✍️♒♾♒✌️ What's the main difference between light? There's no deviation between #Dream #enlighten #bubble #nanowrimo #accordingtoplan #thetwothings #novemberpoem #float🧚 #stillawake #lackpacksack🧗🏃

read more
 We suffer more from an inability to consume advantage of impurity, having with less ability my expectation always been less than zero for living in serenity. 

My writing has turned to go an eternity without acceptance or return, in expecting the same, I know it'll suffer me a lot, people can throw me, because of my little ability, but I don't; not even I have a desire to suffer for a while from such difficulties! ✍️♒♾♒✌️

What's the main difference between light? 

There's no deviation between

Dreamy Clouds

They say, dream big!
True, but there is a difference between dreaming big and building a big bubble of expectations.
The bubble could burst anytime, my friend!! #burstingbubble

Sankalp Sharma

read more
I broke her peace into pieces,
I broke her general solitude into silent loud cries,
She was at ease with the general flow,
I could see that in her face that carried a glow,
She never asked for much, only for me to stand by,
And i was the one who boarded a train and left without even a bye!
She left after my hand slipped right through hers,
And as she went, my world went blur. 
She never looked back, a determined mind she was,
And i never stayed back, in her search i was lost. 
She left saying, "let him be in the bubble, for he will come out of it soon", 
But she was the bubble herself, and i couldn't come out, although it has already been June. 
It wreaks my mind and heart, not to see her in person, 
It wreaks my mind and heart, not to listen her in person, 
And then to my utter surprise, my subconscious mind overpowers my mind, 
It opens a Pandora box, 
And there her memories were lying all this time. 
Hope they say is a dangerous thing as it drives a man insane, 
But hope's the only thing that keeps us going, 
And i just hope for one chance to mend the things again, 
And i just hope for one chance to tie the knots again. 
Sometimes i light a cigarette just to quench the pain, 
But my heart always detours me to another lane, 
 Coz' a voice keeps ringing in my ears, "you have to, you have no option",
So I tricked cigarette and never again had one.
- the irresponsible maverick

subhdeep1987

You mean after this 2019 election? Well, only exit polls are showing so let's wait for the final result. But one thing is very clear BJP will win that's for sure. One doesn't need exist polls for that. My guess is Congress party will still remain same even after this defeat. They won't change Gandhi family :D Now let's destroy the bubble of Gandhi family #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
What is going to happen to Congress party?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote You mean after this 2019 election?

Well, only exit polls are showing so let's wait for the final result. But one thing is very clear BJP will win that's for sure. One doesn't need exist polls for that.

My guess is Congress party will still remain same even after this defeat. They won't change Gandhi family :D

Now let's destroy the bubble of Gandhi family
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification