Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best conqueror Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best conqueror Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about high john the conqueror incense 20, john wayne the conqueror, kull the conqueror 1997, kull the conqueror, conqueror meaning in hindi,

• 13 Followers
  • 18 Stories

indefinite_mirage

Survivor,Conqueror #survivor #Survive #conquer #conqueror #Strength #self_confidence #Strong #New #nojoenglish #nojolife UnHeardकवि Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete Bhagyashree Jena #suspense

read more

indefinite_mirage

She is you! #yogaday #She #warrior #conqueror Love #New #new_post #you Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete UnHeardकवि #Life

read more

Hunter Nand

Satish Chandra

#Stunner #warrior #conqueror #yqbaba #SattyThoughts Be a warrior who takes care of the whereabouts first and fights next for taking care of the surroundings is also a major task that can't be overlooked. And then conquering comes depending upon the sincere efforts being made. 💐💐👍🏻💐💐

read more
To pull out a stunner
One ought to be
A part-time Warrior
And a full-time Conqueror. #stunner #warrior #conqueror

#YQbaba

#SattyThoughts

Be a warrior who takes care of the whereabouts first and fights next for taking care of the surroundings is also a major task that can't be overlooked. And then conquering comes depending upon the sincere efforts being made.
💐💐👍🏻💐💐

Cerebral Derange

Those who RISE from bad times
They can CONQUER everything In life
This is how CONQUERORS born #yqkavi#yqdidi#yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#restzone#conqueror#rise#badtimes

Cerebral Derange

I'm not PERFECT
I'm IMPERFECT I knew it 
I'm LONELY I knew it
These things taught me
How to be a CONQUEROR #conqueror#perfect#imperfect#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Cerebral Derange

Those who RISE from bad times
They can CONQUER everything In life
This is how CONQUERORS born #yqkavi#yqdidi#yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#restzone#conqueror#rise#badtimes

Cerebral Derange

I'm not PERFECT
I'm IMPERFECT I knew it 
I'm LONELY I knew it
These things taught me
How to be a CONQUEROR #conqueror#perfect#imperfect#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Siyabonga Zuma

We’re all conquerors in our own right. #yqbaba #yqtales #conqueror #conquer

read more
Just because I’m struggling to conquer what you conquered flawlessly, it doesn’t mean that you’ll not struggle to conquer what I’ve conquered.

This is life and we all have different struggles and obstacles to overcome. Your struggle may be a walk in the park for me, vice versa. We’re all conquerors in our own right.

#yqbaba #yqtales #conqueror #conquer

balrajaug171996

If you want to be the king
Be the conqueror  #king #conqueror #yqwriters #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdada #yqmotivation #inspiration
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification