Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best certaIn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best certaIn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a certain lady poem, a certain lady dorothy parker, a certain lady, certain meaning in hindi, death is certain quotes,

• 12 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Frank Words...
I don't believe in relationship,
What makes me not to believe?
It might work, 
It might not work.
And living uncertain isn't my thing. Certainly, uncertain quote...
#frank #words #yqbaba #yqquotes #relationship #certain #writersofinstagram #quote

Mathan kumar G

Life is certain;
Uncertain are the things that happens in life. #certain #uncertain #life #expectations

Kaushik Sinha

Life is easy with yes and nos.
But...
Life is interesting with may be(s). #life #death #certain #future #present #past #no #yqbaba

Kaushik Sinha

Life is unstable and uncertain while death is stable and certain

Even At HEART #yqbaba #heart #stable #death #certain

rizz kinzz

#certaIn situations Makes u embarrassedart of lifeuncertain

read more
Life never fails to remind that embarrassment don't come by knocking.. #certain situations Makes u embarrassed#art of life#uncertain

Ankit

#certaIn #yqbaba

read more
At certain point you do realise about your persistent incapability to make anyone happy, rather hurt people; so you slowly fade away with the wind to let your loved ones settle with happiness; unsettling your grey presence ! #certain #yqbaba

Connie R

You know when you know💙 life #yqbaba #musingtime #serenity #certaIn #Quote #Content

read more
Knowing that it is the certainty about  the uncertain,the heart is finally content. You know when you know💙

#life #yqbaba  #musingtime #serenity #certain #quote #content

Aamir Qais AnZar

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATthoughtsonpaperpic • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Share your random thoughts.✨ • Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Veracity #disclose #EnlightenAQUA #truthbetold #truthhurts #truthandlies #certaIn #truthofsociety Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
Sometimes the disclosure of truth requires hold-back for certain period. Revealing the veracity at times is less important than the 
point of occurrence. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ ATthoughtsonpaperpic 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
Share your random thoughts.✨ 
• Must use hashtag:  aestheticthoughts 
• Please maintain the aesthetics. 
#Veracity #Disclose #EnlightenAQUA #TruthBeTold #truthHurts #TruthAndLies #Certain #truthofsociety
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

First Last

#Lockdown_2 Attention: Shuffling is more important before refilling! Be keen to ensure certain facts that motivates us to strengthen our knowledge. (Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious) Remember 👁️❣️👁️ The future is watching our capture. #Facts #Knowledge #wisdom #factoflife #jayhind #Life_experience #certaIn #aspiretoknow #lockdownisextended

read more
The mind is always supercalifragilisticexpialidocious if you can read it well! #Lockdown_2 

Attention: Shuffling is more important before refilling!

Be keen to ensure certain facts that motivates us to strengthen our knowledge. (Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious)

Remember  👁️❣️👁️ The future is watching our capture.

Megha Rani

Many Asked Why Are You Living Like This? 
Why, When You Are Living In Your Own Place But Not With Your Parents?
Why Are You Living Like The Dead One In That Dead Place When You Not Made For That Place?
Sometime I Smile And Nod.....
Sometime I Said For No Reason.... 
But The Truth Is Sometime To Live In This Uncertain World Full Of Uncertainty You Have To Take Some Steps Certainly... Captured and Quoted
#quote #world #life #certain #lifequotes #photograph #pose #time #show #post
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification