Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourloveforme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourloveforme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you with all of me, falling in love with your best friend quotes, love with all your heart quotes, to you baby with love, love with your whole heart quotes,

• 59 Followers
  • 66 Stories

ಮೌನ

ನಾನು ಅವನು😍ಅವಳು ನಾನು 😍your quoteyq baba #yqquotes #yqlove #yqkannada #yourloveforme #ಪುಟ್ಟಹೃದಯಶಿವು #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ಅನುಷ ಗೌಡ Collaborating with ಪುಟ್ಟ ಹೃದಯ ಶಿವು

read more
ನಾನು ಇಳೆ
ನನ್ನವನು ಮಳೆ ನಾನು ಅವನು😍ಅವಳು ನಾನು 😍#your quote#yq baba #yqquotes #yqlove #yqkannada #yourloveforme #ಪುಟ್ಟಹೃದಯಶಿವು #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ಅನುಷ ಗೌಡ 
Collaborating with ಪುಟ್ಟ ಹೃದಯ ಶಿವು

Vennila

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes love #lovequotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 177/365

read more
Rose petals holding its beauty !
the way we walk
We find thorns
Once we sit together and decide 
to sort them out, 
We started knowing 
How to handle them !  Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph  #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #love #lovequotes
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba       
177/365

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Sudoku puzzle
However difficult you are
I always find the solution for you.... ❤❤❤ Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sancheeta Singha

113 Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Butterfly
  cutterpillar slowly slowly
Nourishing her beauty
And became a beautiful butterfly
Same as your love nourishing my heart
And our bonding make strong
Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Alok Jain

Hold my hand and hug me tightly i wanna be safe in your arms rather than be in this cruel world.  #love #intimacy  #lovemadness #yourloveforme  #merishaayri #newwayofthinking

Meenakshi M Singh

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #simile #yqbaba #yourloveforme #cinemagraph

read more
A Warm Hearth,
Where I could stay forever,
In any chilling winter

Your love for me is like a kite,
Which takes me higher,
Up in the skies,
Floating freely my lover,

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #simile #yqbaba #yourloveforme #cinemagraph

Sweet Sour

The stinger to bee,
it helps in nurturing me
and my world around!! #simile #yourloveforme #cinemagraph #yourquoteandmine
#yqbaba #yourquote #yourquotedidi #yqdidi

Osho Jain

Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba♥️h2o

read more
H2 for O2 Participate in this #simile challenge and describe someone's love for you. #yourloveforme #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba♥️h2o

Madhur Choubey

इन सर्द ठंडी हवाओं से पैग़ाम आया है,

सुना है,

तेरे हाथों की लकीरों में कहीं
मेरा नाम आया है

#yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourloveforme #dilkibaatein

Harish Reddy S

First quote in Telugu, hope you all like it. English translation of the above quote: (I need your love for my life as much as this world needs the sun) #astheticthoughts #yqbaba #yourlove #yourloveforme #iloveyou #theuniverseisinyou #yqkavi #Telugu

read more
♥️ఈ ప్రపంచానికి
సూర్యుడు ఎంత అవసరమో
నా జీవితానికి
నీ ప్రేమకూడ అంతే అవసరం ♥️ First quote in Telugu, hope you all like it.
English translation of the above quote:
 (I need your love for my life as much as this world needs the sun)

#astheticthoughts #yqbaba #yourlove #yourloveforme #iloveyou #theuniverseisinyou  #yqkavi #telugu
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification