Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovestory® Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovestory® Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Alfaaz# Rhythm

नाम तो हमने भी बहुत 
                     कमा लिया होता..... शायद....

मगर तुझे चुन लिया.....
                और बदनाम हो गए।। #poetryoflove #quotesoflove #lovestory® #loveforever #alfaaz #missing #alone#societrysucks #lifeistough #adhurikahani
badnam ho Gaye....😞

First Last

#FirstTime Your love for me is like a formless wind, neither can I accept to preserve, nor do I deserve to bind myself to you all along. 💞 Sarada Devi: Let me tell you how to love all equally. Do not demand anything of those you love. If you make demands, some will give you more and some less. In that case you will love more those who give you more and less those who give you less. Thus, your love will not be the same for all. You will not be able to love all impartially. 💓 is always unconditi #Life #climb #unconditionallove #theunforgettable #mountainsorsea #yourloveforme #lovestory®

read more
First time, i felt #FirstTime 
Your love for me is like a formless wind, neither can I accept to preserve, nor do I deserve to bind myself to you all along. 💞

Sarada Devi: Let me tell you how to love all equally. Do not demand anything of those you love. If you make demands, some will give you more and some less. In that case you will love more those who give you more and less those who give you less. Thus, your love will not be the same for all. You will not be able to love all impartially. 💓 is always unconditi

First Last

#ImpossibleJourney #Love #will #takecare #everything 💓 Cease everything what chase your day, like yourself is enough to enjoy your visit on our beautiful earth. 🌎 You are the diamond 💎, not everyone can afford to wear you in their neck! Be the most expensive necklace of the world & enhance the beauty of the world! You are the waves of the sea larger image than any aesthetic mountain! #Life #climb #Faceless #theunforgettable #mountainsorsea #yourloveforme #lovestory®

read more
Impossible Journey quotes #ImpossibleJourney #love #will #takecare #everything 💓
Cease everything what chase your day, like yourself is enough to enjoy your visit on our beautiful earth. 🌎 

You are the diamond 💎, not everyone can afford to wear you in their neck!

Be the most expensive necklace of the world & enhance the beauty of the world!

You are the waves of the sea larger image than any aesthetic mountain!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification