Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Myth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Myth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is a myth quotes, 7 tales of love in mythology, 8 love stories in greek mythology, love at first sight myth, happiness is a myth quotes,

• 89 Followers
  • 159 Stories

Bitterone_me

#God #Superstition #Truth #Fact #Myth #Strength #Prayers #viral #Popular #bitteroneme My Loquacious World Andy Mann vineetapanchal ARTI JI ARTI DEVI(Modern Mira Bai) nilemma

read more

Divya Singh

#Gulaab #Heart #Myth love❤

read more

mrq_manthan

What is the logic behind cat crossing road? Mythology #Myth #Facts #जानकारी

read more

Rj Gabbar

Following INDIAN CONSTITUTION is a MYTH "भारत की बात " #bharatkibaat #India #Constitution #IndianConstitution #India #Myth #follow #SAD #rjgabbar0 #Thoughts

read more

HemaVIJAYARANGAN

#klrahul life #Myth #Thoughts

read more

Krishnadasi Sanatani

happy ram navami nojoto family #story #Mythology #Myth #ramayan #bhajan #maya #blessings Love #Zindagi Avdhesh( Avii) Rama Goswami वंदना .... सचिन सारस्वत Arpita+ve soul

read more

Nisha

Perpetuity is a myth! #realization #Perpetual #perpetuity #Real #Myth #NZ #yqbaba

read more
Realization seems perpetual at first,
then we realize, perpetuity isn't real. Perpetuity is a myth!
#realization #perpetual #perpetuity #real #myth #NZ #yqbaba

Nisha

😅😅aaj kal kuch bhi #chalo_fir_milte_hain #Myth #Funny #NZ #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
"Chalo fir, milte hain" is a myth.
 😅😅aaj kal kuch bhi
#chalo_fir_milte_hain #myth #funny #NZ #yqbaba #yqdidi

THE LOST SOUL

That's the problem. It's a game for some people. They make you fall in love with them. They make you believe in their lies. They use their wit and charm to disarm you. To take down your fucking walls. Then they break you. They make you believe you did something wrong. They ignore you and then you're forced to run back to them. You're forced to apologize without even know what it is you're apologizing for exactly. They get a thrill out of you by doing this. They feel empowered and strong. They feel a sense of self and wholeness. Then they make sure things are okay for a while. They make you believe everything is finally working out. They even give you what you deserve. But too soon do things begin to go back to how they were before. Things go back to hell. To shit. And It's on and off. It's back and forth. And almost always, you comeback as a lesser version of yourself. You come back exhausted and even more broken... until the day they abandon you. Until the day they get bored and move on to the next person their next victim. I've seen this one too many times and I can spot a real asshole when i see one. So to say the least, it's not your fault. It's just some people are fucking sick. Some people have no respect for human life. They just take and take and take. And the sad part is, they make innocent, loving people like you believe you've been sharing yourself the wrong way you're entire life. Like you've been doing something wrong. Like what you feel isn't what you're supposed to feel. Like what's in your heart is something you're NOT supposed to follow. Like what you love is something you're NOT supposed to love. They take full hearts and leave them empty. They take beautiful souls and leave them cold.

©THE LOST SOUL #Truth_of_Life #reationships #Myth #MyThoughts

Ajay Sharma

It's A Myth That Time Heals Everything. #yqbaba #yqoneliner #Time #healing #Myth #yqoneliners #yqlife

read more
Time Does Not Heal Everything.— % & It's A Myth That Time Heals Everything.

#yqbaba #yqoneliner #time #healing #myth #yqoneliners #yqlife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification