Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best allover Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best allover Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about allover, one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, love is all i need, happy diwali to all of you meaning in hindi, thank you for all your help and support,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Duniya Ek Elusion

Lipsa..👰

And hide and seek game Continued between peace and secret self..... #yqbaba #yqdidi #game #allover #yqdada

read more
Peace!!
What is that??

Demons inside 
me are always ready
To make me stupefied
As usual And hide and seek game
Continued between peace
and secret self.....

#yqbaba #yqdidi #game #allover  #yqdada

Shaima Nishar

Before time runs out , tell them that you love him/her. #no_regrets_in_future love #distances #Drenched #allover #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
Hiding your feelings won't satisfy your soul ,say out loud that you love him ,need him and even want him by your side .say to him that his love  drenched  all over you,that you love him even  more as the distances bigger. Before time runs out , tell them that you love him/her.
#no_regrets_in_future
#love #distances #drenched #allover #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi

Rajeev Raj

महफिलें सब ज़र्द हो चली हैं,
अब ,ख़ामोशी  बैठ कर गाना गाएगी।
मै आवाज़ दूंगा , तू सुनेगी भी,
पर मेरी बातें अब तुझे समझ न आएगी।। #allover #noconnection

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification