Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Drenched Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Drenched Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about drenched in rain quotes, drenched meaning in hindi, drenched meaning in tamil, drenched in rain meaning in marathi, drenched in rain,

• 15 Followers
  • 54 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

I drench myself
in the shower 
of your love....  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqenglish #love #lovequotesforever #drenched #shower

Shaima Nishar

Before time runs out , tell them that you love him/her. #no_regrets_in_future love #distances #Drenched #allover #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
Hiding your feelings won't satisfy your soul ,say out loud that you love him ,need him and even want him by your side .say to him that his love  drenched  all over you,that you love him even  more as the distances bigger. Before time runs out , tell them that you love him/her.
#no_regrets_in_future
#love #distances #drenched #allover #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi

Sakshi Vashist

#Drenched love #Mush #Punch

read more
I am drenched
With your love
When life punches me
All it gets is
A mush 
 #drenched #love #mush #punch

Aerials 255

#mentalHealth #Insanity #Drenched #Sane #again #Rehab #pills thoughts Stay with the problem Until it's solved. Don't be uptight Be positive You'll be alright.

read more
Insanity wept,
It drenched me up till
The crest, then, 
it left. #mentalhealth #insanity #drenched #sane #again #rehab #pills #thoughts 

Stay with the problem
Until it's solved.
Don't be uptight
Be positive
You'll be alright.

Shail Raghuvanshi

We are living on the shore.
The huge wave enveloped us way back.
And now, we are drenched to the skin
with no dry garments to wrap us in.
Only the warmth of the sun to keep us warm and the virus away.
But, believe me.
We HAVE reached the shore.
Just getting dry is left.
 #shore 
#drenched 
#poetrycommunity 
#quotestagram

Amit Jotwani

Standing
at the blurred borders
of life's missing sheen, 
ruminating over 
what could have been, 
my mind is drizzled 
by the sea salt spray 
of your memories. 

I smile, 
drenched & quenched. 

#memories #drenched #quench #BlurredBorders #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba

monika.jhaa

Drench deep inside your soul so as to love yourself immensely. #drench #drenched #love #truelove #life #yqbaba #yqdidi

Durga Kannan

Drenched in your love
I felt warm and secure
Unlike the coldness
When you left me high and dry #yqbaba#drenched#challenge

teacher baba ki teachings

After the war soldier's dress will be drenched with the blood,
Sometimes it I
Will be on him and sometimes it will folded and given to his/her family. #drenched #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yourquote #yourquotes

First Last

#cry 😢 🌬️ Most of us believe that we theorize every rule to follow them in exchange of good culture, but we resort to 🤔 the nature that is built into the rule, and the process of reorganization being fractured, As well as identity remains irreversible. Who is responsible, any expect? ============================================ ®©⚖🧤✨⚖🧤⚖🧤✨⚖🧤⚖🧤✨⚖🧤⚖🧤✨⚖🧤©® #zerocorrelation #followers #Reader #randomly like✨ #without #understanding #Drenched 😃🧚🆑🕉️✨🧘💓🌬️

read more
 #cry 😢 🌬️
Most of us believe that we theorize every rule to follow them in exchange of good culture, but we resort to 🤔 the nature that is built into the rule, and the process of reorganization being fractured, As well as identity remains irreversible. Who is responsible, any expect?
============================================
®©⚖🧤✨⚖🧤⚖🧤✨⚖🧤⚖🧤✨⚖🧤⚖🧤✨⚖🧤©®
#zerocorrelation #followers #reader #randomly #like✨ #without #understanding #drenched 😃🧚🆑🕉️✨🧘💓🌬️
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification