Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best happyfatherday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best happyfatherday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy birthday to the love of my life poem, happy valentines day to the love of my life, happy birthday to the love of my life pictures, happy birthday to the love of my life, happy friendship day quotes to my love,

• 33 Followers
  • 32 Stories

motivational_dba

Himshree verma

Dream club

Happy father day🥰🥰 #happyfatherday #fatherday #viral #stutas #story #Boost #dreamclub #Trending #ansuwriter nojoto @nojoto @nojota @motivation CN @trending @stutas @viral #न्यूज़

read more

Shail Raghuvanshi

I'm sorry I've been MIA like always. What did I miss? #happyfatherday #DearDad #FathersDay #postman #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #yqbaba

read more
Your presence is the grounding factor in my life. You teach me how not to be. Your thoughts show me the path to liberation.
For all the times, I have wronged you, 
For all the instances I have hurt you
I ask for your forgiveness.

With all my love for you always,
Your erring daughter. I'm sorry I've been MIA like always. 
What did I miss? 

#happyfatherday #deardad #fathersday #postman #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
#yqbaba

Ashraf Fani

ज़िन्दगी भर जो 
अरमानों को मार देता है
बाप है वो, ख़ुद को 
बच्चों पे वार देता है
==
Zindagi Bhar Jo
Armano Ko Maar Deta Hai
Baap Hai Wo, Khud Ko
Bachcho Pe Waar Deta Hai
 #happyfathersday 
#happyfatherday

s.k parihar

Ankit

Sohit Saini

Praveen Storyteller

Papa Aapke Jesa To Naa Ban Paunga #SUPERDAD #happyfatherday For Educational Videos https://youtube.com/c/RJKeFunday For entertainment videos #FathersDay2021

read more

A k sahu

बारिश के बूंदों में छतरी बन जाते हो , मैं अगर रूठु  तो मुझको मनाते हो। कितने प्यार करते मुझ से क्या मैं बताऊं  जो ,मेरे पापा मेरे पा पा❤️🤗

©A k sahu ,#happyfatherday

#FathersDay2021
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification