Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notthatjustthat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notthatjustthat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, always be in love with a soul not a face, love looks not with the eyes but with the mind, love but not in love with husband, romeo and juliet is not a love story,

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am on rest. 

I am about to restart.  "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can't give you my heart

Your unsteady hands 
may drop them when
your unsteady mind
wavers.. "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
People change

The mask fall off revealing the true self "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙀being a कच्चा पक्का writer... What I feel...

read more
That we don't understand your dirty games that you are playing in our country ....

we have been shut up by your deadly threats....
Being a कच्चा पक्का writer what I feel... I have to remain चुपचाप...
Otherwise I would have also been beaten up by authorized goons...  "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙀being a कच्चा पक्का writer... What I feel...

Abid

read more
That I don't have any 
documents as proofs for 
NRC

I am protesting for 
our constitution which 
is being altered to suit 
people with vested interests.  "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine

sk

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love

Attraction, 
   that will end after a while "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine
#writingresolution #366days366quotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #ignorance #avoidance

read more
I am not aware of your avoidance

I have mastered the art of ignorance "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba  
#yqbaba

Madhu Jain

read more
the reflection in the mirror 
the reality is vice-versa  "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Ashmita Saha

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes. Participate in this #musingtime challenge and write about your actions and inactions. #notthatjustthat #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi love #moveon #ForgetYou

read more
I forgot you

I moved on "It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #moveon #forgetyou

Rumu Banerjee

read more
people who ain't in relationships are unlucky to find a partner...

they don't want to experience that 
pain of parting.

"It's not like I don't see the petty politics that is being played out in the country. It's just that I'm scared to raise my voice," said a friend. As writers, let's not be scared. The more people raise their voice, the stronger the democracy becomes, the more humane the society becomes.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification