Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LEUKEMIA Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LEUKEMIA Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is acute leukemia in adults 10, leukemia and lymphoma awareness month, leukemia and lymphoma ribbon, leukemia meaning in hindi, leukemia in hindi,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Vijay J

Bad Poet

*Tennis and Badminton* Everyone used to make fun of him but I never did. I must have been 13 and this person must have been 24. People used to call him Nannu the Lunatic. I never really understood why they called him that. He was underweight, yes. He used to stutter a lot, yes. He didn't have any friend, yes. And people bullied him, yes. But he wasn't a lunatic. I wish you knew him. So one fine day I was playing badminton with my sister in the backyard. There he was checking us out from behin #gloom #hopeforthebest #badMinton #LEUKEMIA #badpoet #storiesfromthesubconscious

read more
Stories from the Subconscious: 

Tennis and Badminton  *Tennis and Badminton*

Everyone used to make fun of him but I never did.

I must have been 13 and this person must have been 24. People used to call him Nannu the Lunatic. I never really understood why they called him that. He was underweight, yes. He used to stutter a lot, yes. He didn't have any friend, yes. And people bullied him, yes. But he wasn't a lunatic. I wish you knew him.

So one fine day I was playing badminton with my sister in the backyard. There he was checking us out from behin

Madhav Jha

With the onset of darkness...;
I already was suffering from leukemia... and now...
the Down's Syndrome..... !!! 
Am I Stressed too much? or should I ignore it for sometime? #leukemia #downsyndrome #yourquote

Vishwa jain

#cancer survivor #LEUKEMIA SURVIVOR #Blood cancer survivor #Strong soul #will power #Won life #Vishwa JAIN

read more
CANCER was NEVER enough STRONG 
to BREAK me
I AM STILL HERE
-VISHWA JAIN #Cancer survivor 
#LEUKEMIA SURVIVOR 
#Blood cancer survivor 
#Strong soul
#Will power 
#won life
#VISHWA JAIN

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification