Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best truthis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best truthis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the very sad truth about love shayari, my experiment with truth in hindi, tru love sher shayari hindi, truth of love quotes, m.facebook tru love shayari,

• 86 Followers
  • 89 Stories

Rishi

Chanchal Jaiswal

बन्द किवाड़ में स्वयम्भू सत्ता
स्वप्नों की, अभीप्सा, आकांक्षा की
और कौतुक कैसी लुका-छुपी, 
सब कुछ गायब किवाड़ खुलते ही
चलो तय रहा अब सारे स्वप्न
देखेंगे इन सजग खुली आँखों से ही
कभी सत्य बन्द आँखों में और
स्वप्न खुले द्वार से मचाते धमाचौकड़ी
चले आएँगे वास्तविकता में निश्चित ही #toyou#consciousofsubconscious#dreamstruth#truthis dream

सानू

Truth is a black cat, you're afraid to cross. You think once it crosses your path, you'll be miserable. Truth is not bad luck, it's a pet you'll grow to love, one you welcome it in your heart. - I have used a metaphor here. A metaphor is a poetic device where you have direct comparison without using 'like' or 'as' Example: Truth is a black cat. #YourQuoteAndMine #Metaphor #truthis

read more
like a sepration of lovers.
The way of truth and love is hard to follow. Truth is a black cat, you're afraid to cross. You think once it crosses your path, you'll be miserable. 
Truth is not bad luck, it's a pet you'll grow to love, one you welcome it in your heart. 
-
I have used a metaphor here. A metaphor is a poetic device where you have direct comparison without using 'like' or 'as'

Example:
Truth is a black cat.

Arshi Dokadia

It's 2nd October, the birthday of India's father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi. More than being a political genius, Gandhi was a prolific writer and a spiritualist. He begins his autobiography The Story of My Experiments with Truth by writing that everything in his life has been pursued with one goal: self-realisation. As a writer, he has left such a large body of work that historians spend their entire lives reading and diving deeper into Gandhi and still find it difficult to unravel the layer #YourQuoteAndMine #gandhijayanti #latenightquotes #yqspecial #truthis

read more
That we are all messed up.
The lie is,
The assumed perfection.
The irony is,
Messed up people demanding
others to not be messed up. It's 2nd October, the birthday of India's father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi.

More than being a political genius, Gandhi was a prolific writer and a spiritualist. He begins his autobiography The Story of My Experiments with Truth by writing that everything in his life has been pursued with one goal: self-realisation. As a writer, he has left such a large body of work that historians spend their entire lives reading and diving deeper into Gandhi and still find it difficult to unravel the layer

Nandipati Kalyani

It's 2nd October, the birthday of India's father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi. More than being a political genius, Gandhi was a prolific writer and a spiritualist. He begins his autobiography The Story of My Experiments with Truth by writing that everything in his life has been pursued with one goal: self-realisation. As a writer, he has left such a large body of work that historians spend their entire lives reading and diving deeper into Gandhi and still find it difficult to unravel the layer #YourQuoteAndMine #gandhijayanti #latenightquotes #yqspecial #truthis

read more

When the seed grows into a plant
When your thoughts are positive
When your memories are pure
When your plan is perfectly designed
When your confidence moves forward
When your hesitation steps backward It's 2nd October, the birthday of India's father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi.

More than being a political genius, Gandhi was a prolific writer and a spiritualist. He begins his autobiography The Story of My Experiments with Truth by writing that everything in his life has been pursued with one goal: self-realisation. As a writer, he has left such a large body of work that historians spend their entire lives reading and diving deeper into Gandhi and still find it difficult to unravel the layer

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Truth is a black cat, you're afraid to cross. You think once it crosses your path, you'll be miserable. Truth is not bad luck, it's a pet you'll grow to love, one you welcome it in your heart. - I have used a metaphor here. A metaphor is a poetic device where you have direct comparison without using 'like' or 'as' Example: Truth is a black cat. #YourQuoteAndMine #Metaphor #newwritersclub #truthis

read more
You have to accept everything 
Whichever you get in your life
Irrespective of your expectations...  Truth is a black cat, you're afraid to cross. You think once it crosses your path, you'll be miserable. 
Truth is not bad luck, it's a pet you'll grow to love, one you welcome it in your heart. 
-
I have used a metaphor here. A metaphor is a poetic device where you have direct comparison without using 'like' or 'as'

Example:
Truth is a black cat.

kranthi Sowjanya

Truth is a black cat, you're afraid to cross. You think once it crosses your path, you'll be miserable. Truth is not bad luck, it's a pet you'll grow to love, one you welcome it in your heart. - I have used a metaphor here. A metaphor is a poetic device where you have direct comparison without using 'like' or 'as' Example: Truth is a black cat. #YourQuoteAndMine #Metaphor #truthis

read more
Like a kid who's afraid of darkness. 
It can't stay too long in dark.
It rushes towards the light revealing itself... Truth is a black cat, you're afraid to cross. You think once it crosses your path, you'll be miserable. 
-

Example:
Truth is a black cat.

Lavish Goyal

#truthis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
                not always idealistic
Sometimes it would give lot of pain.
But i prefer that pain instead of betrayal.  #truthis  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

#truthis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
                not always idealistic
Sometimes it would give lot of pain.
But i prefer that pain instead of betrayal.  #truthis  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

Swapnil Moon

Anyways, supporting humanity above everything. #yourquote #atheist #HUmanity #writer #writersofinstagram #Metaphor #truthis #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you believe on what you see,
you're afraid of God.
Either eyes or belief,
you're afraid of God. Anyways, supporting humanity above everything.
#yourquote
#atheist #humanity #writer #writersofinstagram
#metaphor #truthis  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification