Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best demilovato Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best demilovato Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about demi lovato tell me you love me, quotes by demi lovato, best demi permanent hair color for gray hair, demi lovato quotes from songs, let it go karaoke demi lovato 10,

• 3 Followers
  • 21 Stories

SamW.

That transition was bomb🤯💣 song #songlover #songlyrics #demilovato #Lovato #lovatic #Love #Love#Song #love❤

read more

SamW.

have you heard this?? #demilovato #cry #DDLOVE Song #songlover song❣️

read more

Shivanshu Pandey

Tunnel Yes i afraid!
But not to fail..
I afraid of not to 
win! Follow: @incredible_thoughts0
Follow: @incredible_thoughts0
------------------------
Tags: #love #repost #school#me#happy#life#pretty#truth#demilovato#quotes#lovequotes #truelove#truestory#truelines #trueshit#loveorlust#lovepost#lovequotes#loveyourself#loveyou#lovers#indianwriter#india#hindiwriter#hindi

Shivanshu Pandey

I don't want nudes!
Only let me kiss on your forehead! Follow: @incredible_thoughtsz
Follow: @incredible_thoughtsz
------------------------
Tags: #love #repost #school#me#happy#life#pretty#truth#demilovato#quotes#lovequotes #truelove#truestory#truelines #trueshit#loveorlust#lovepost#lovequotes#loveyourself#loveyou#lovers#indianwriter#india#hindiwriter#hindi

Shivanshu Pandey

There is a difference between seeing you happy and seeing you happy with someone else Follow: @incredible_thoughts0
------------------------

Shivanshu Pandey

Not everyone finds their true love,but if you have find yours,you cherish it and make sure to never let it go! Follow: @incredible_thoughtsz
------------------------

Shivanshu Pandey

Don't believe in quotes!
Only believe in yourself! Follow: @incredible_thoughtsz
------------------------

Shivanshu Pandey

Nothing is more beautiful then two people putting equal efforts to be with each other! Follow: @incredible_thoughtsz
------------------------

Shivanshu Pandey

Your words may or may not hurts!
But your silence hurts me every second! Follow: @incredible_thoughtsz
------------------------

Shivanshu Pandey

Your pain and your condition show you the right way to achieve your great goals! Follow: @incredible_thoughtsz
------------------------
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification