Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thoughtful Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thoughtful Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thoughtful quotes about life and love, thoughtful quotes on love, good morning images with thoughtful quotes, thoughtful quotes about love, images with thoughtful quotes,

• 243 Followers
  • 439 Stories

twisha ray

White 
At the mountain's edge, where silence reigns,
The world unfurls beneath a breathless sky.
Here, the earth meets heaven's distant chains,
And time drifts slowly, as moments sigh.
The peaks stand solemn, ancient and grand,
Guardians of secrets held in stone.
In their shadow, I trace the land,
A solitary soul, yet not alone.
The winds whisper tales from high above,
Where valleys stretch in emerald waves.
In the hush of dusk, I find a love
For the endless space, the untamed braves.
Here on the precipice, where dreams convene,
I touch the edge of what might have been

©twisha ray #trnojo174
#thoughtful 
#MountainPeak

Gurpreet Kaur

Thoughtfully #thoughtful #ਜੀਵਨ

read more

twisha ray

A letter I wish to send to God because some people will read as fictional story so the name is but let it be lesson for other #trnojo165 #draftedletter #thoughtful #SAD

read more
Dear Sushoryan Mukharis,
After eleven years, I look back at our shared moments with a mix of nostalgia and clarity. You’re now a father, and it’s evident you’ve moved forward. I’ve come to understand that true love is rare, and it seems karma plays a role in our lives. I wonder why you caused me pain—was it truly worth it?
Though I can’t return to who I was in 2015 and 2016, I remain dedicated to my work and to the well-being of others. Love, in its truest form, is unconditional, and I still wish you well. As for the little things—I’ve developed a dislike for silk chocolate, biryani with potatoes, and chocolate ice cream. These are just remnants of our past, which, despite everything, hold a special place in my memories.

Take care, Be safe
Sincerely,  
Tashira Renay

©twisha ray  A letter I wish to send to God 
because some people will read as fictional story so the name is but let it be lesson for other
#trnojo165
#draftedletter
#thoughtful

twisha ray

Village Life In a quiet village, an old man spent his days planting trees. He knew he'd never see them grow tall, but he did it anyway. The villagers asked why. He replied, "I plant not for myself, but for those who will come after me. Life's greatest lessons are learned in the acts of giving without expecting to receive." 
Years later, the village blossomed with the trees he had planted, providing shade and beauty. The children played under their branches, and families enjoyed the coolness of summer. The old man’s legacy endured, teaching that true fulfillment comes from selflessness and the joy of nurturing a future that we may never witness ourselves.

©twisha ray #villagelife 
#trnojo165
#thoughtful

Miss Anu.. thoughts

twisha ray

White In the hush of twilight’s call,  
When shadows stretch and softly fall,  
Peace may seem a distant shore,  
A whisper on the winds of yore.
Yet in the fleeting moments, here,  
Where time and life are crystal clear,  
In the breath between the beat,  
Peace can grace the heart’s retreat.
Not just in ultimate, grand fate,  
But in each dawn, in simple state,  
In acts of kindness, soft and small,  
Peace finds its place in each of all.
So let not dreams of distant time  
Blind you to this subtle rhyme—  
For peace resides in present's light,  
In living moments, pure and bright.

©twisha ray #good_night 
#trnojo157
#thoughtful

twisha ray

Marrathi:
"गणेश चतुर्थीच्या या पावन प्रसंगी, आपल्या जीवनात गणपती बाप्पा नवा उत्साह, सृजनशीलता आणि यश आणो, हीच ईश्वरचरणी प्रार्थना. गणेश चतुर्थीच्या दिवशी आपल्या घरात सुख-शांती आणि समृद्धीच्या वातावरणाचे आगमन होवो. ह्या दिवशी गणपतीच्या पूजेने मन, शरीर आणि आत्म्याला शुद्धीकरणाची संधी मिळो. गणपती बाप्पा आपल्या सर्व संकटांना दूर करुनी आपल्या जीवनाला नवीन दिशा देवो. आपल्याला आणि आपल्या परिवाराला गणेश चतुर्थीच्या खूप-खूप शुभेच्छा!"

Translation:
On this auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, I pray that Ganpati Bappa brings new enthusiasm, creativity, and success into your life. May your home be filled with joy, peace, and prosperity on this day. May the worship of Ganpati purify your mind, body, and soul. May Ganpati Bappa remove all obstacles and guide your life in a new direction. Wishing you and your family a very happy Ganesh Chaturthi!

©twisha ray Ganpati bappa mourya 
#GaneshChaturthi 
#trnojo147
#thoughtful 
#warmwishes

twisha ray

Dear Future Generations,

As we write this letter, our wealth is not measured in gold or assets but in the richness of our culture and the depth of our hearts. We have strived to live with integrity, kindness, and a passion for learning. Our greatest treasure lies in the stories we share, the traditions we honor, and the love we extend to one another. 

We hope you will cherish these values as much as we do. Embrace the beauty of diversity, seek wisdom in simplicity, and build connections that transcend material wealth. Remember that true richness comes from the bonds you form and the impact you make on the world around you. Live with empathy, and may your hearts be as full as ours.

With heartfelt wishes,

©twisha ray Dear genz
#trnojo145
#lettettofuture
#thoughtful

twisha ray

64 years of experience #trnojo140 #thoughtful #Poetry

read more
Sixty-four years, a journey so grand,  
In a tapestry of time, a life well planned.  
With wisdom and grace, you’ve wandered through days,  
Creating a life with bright, lasting rays.
From youthful dreams to seasoned insight,  
You've danced through the years, both day and night.  
Each decade a chapter, each moment a song,  
In the book of your life where you’ve always belonged.
Today we celebrate the paths you have paved,  
The stories of love, the moments you’ve braved.  
Your spirit, a beacon, your heart, a true guide,  
In the tapestry of life, you’ve woven with pride.
So here’s to your journey, to joys yet untold,  
To the warmth of your spirit and the wisdom you hold.  
May the years ahead be as bright as the past,  
Filled with laughter and love that’s meant to last.

©twisha ray 64 years of experience 
#trnojo140
#thoughtful

Miss Anu.. thoughts

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification