Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Knew Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Knew Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you knew how much i love you quotes, i wish you knew how much i love you quotes, i wish you knew how much i love you poems, love never knew what i was missing, the moment i knew i loved you quotes,

• 93 Followers
  • 793 Stories

Abid

#365days365quotes #yqbaba life #Lessons #soultrigger #Knew new #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mohar Nag💞

read more
And I loved
the old You!  #365days365quotes #yqbaba #life #lessons
#soultrigger #knew new  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mohar Nag💞

Devansh Desai

in the end,
it didn't matter.

the insecurities,
the negativity,
the conflicts,
the petty squabbles, 

in the end, 
we just knew
through the depths
of our hearts;
this would last
the thicks and thins 
of fate and life

that us would last
we just knew... 
 #last #knew #us #conflicts #squabble #insecurities #yqbaba

Manjeet Kumar

Manjeet Kumar

Sanjay Singh Chandel

जानते तो थे बेवफा है वो
लेकिन मोहब्बत ही थी इतनी
की हमने नजर पे अपने पर्दा रखा

©Sanjay Singh Chandel #Knew 

#paper

The_littlepoet

None knew the reason, none knew the story behind.They just simply judged me. 

~The_little poet #quotes #cruelty #nojotoenglish

subhdeep1987

Sure. ASHELY: …………….. I am Ashley Tisdale. And this is my story- #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Sure.

ASHELY:

……………..

I am Ashley Tisdale. And this is my story-

Najmul Haque Barbhuiya

No one has seen the tears that dried inside his eyes.
No one has seen the love that died inside his heart.
No one knew the war that he fought with his soul each day and night.
 No one knew truly the mystery that he created.
And his smile over all this
Made him the complex one to be understood by any. No One.
#najmulhb #write #writes #writer  #writings #poem #word #words #poet #poetrycommunity  #writing #poetry #poems #nojoto #quoteoftheday #quotes #quote #writers #qotd #lifequotes #poetrycommunity #love #hidden #he #lifepoems #quotestoliveby #writerscommunity #writersuniverse

subhdeep1987

ME AND ALEX: Just moved to a big city and a new apartment. Excited for starting a new life in a new city. Other day I met this girl in elevator. I didn't know what exactly to say to her. It was rather dumb of me. Normally I wasn't so nerdy. Let's hope, second time would be little less embarassing. In the elevator- "Hi! I saw you yesterday. Do you live in this building? I just moved here" "Okay... yeah..." #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 ME AND ALEX:

Just moved to a big city and a new apartment. Excited for starting a new life in a new city. Other day I met this girl in elevator. I didn't know what exactly to say to her. It was rather dumb of me. Normally I wasn't so nerdy. Let's hope, second time would be little less embarassing.

In the elevator-

"Hi! I saw you yesterday. Do you live in this building? I just moved here"
"Okay... yeah..."

subhdeep1987

ME AND ALEX: Just moved to a big city and a new apartment. Excited for starting a new life in a new city. Other day I met this girl in elevator. I didn't know what exactly to say to her. It was rather dumb of me. Normally I wasn't so nerdy. Let's hope, second time would be little less embarassing. In the elevator- "Hi! I saw you yesterday. Do you live in this building? I just moved here" "Okay... yeah..." #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
Can you write a story?

This question was to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below ME AND ALEX:

Just moved to a big city and a new apartment. Excited for starting a new life in a new city. Other day I met this girl in elevator. I didn't know what exactly to say to her. It was rather dumb of me. Normally I wasn't so nerdy. Let's hope, second time would be little less embarassing.

In the elevator-

"Hi! I saw you yesterday. Do you live in this building? I just moved here"
"Okay... yeah..."
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification