Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best REVEALED Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best REVEALED Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poem on revealed secret in love life that makes unhappy, poem on revealed secret in love life, prayer for truth to be revealed, magic tricks revealed for kids 10, injeel was revealed to which prophet,

• 15 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Bitterone_me

I waited patiently, shattered heart concealed,
Years slipped by, her love I still revealed.
She chose another, without a word of thy,
Aching silence, my brilliance denied.
But my love remains, a hidden flame,
She may have wed another, but I wait the same.

©Bitterone_me Tribute to past....#wait #Patiently #shattered #REVEALED  #another #viral #Popular #bitteroneme

Satish Chandra

Kya khatarnaak reveal hua secret Wo bhi Maternity Ward mein..😬😬😬 #Secret #REVEALED #sattypun #Punchayat #punny #Funny

read more
They met just for
A One Night Stand &
kept it as a Secret.💞

The secret was revealed
after 9 months.😬

And You know what -

It was a Fair Baby Female Secret. 👶🏻  Kya khatarnaak reveal hua secret
Wo bhi Maternity Ward mein..😬😬😬

#Secret #Revealed

#SattyPun #PunChayat #Punny #Funny

Hira Vajahat

#REVEALED

read more
Allah has hidden many secrets in the Quran,which is yet to be revealed by Mankind. #revealed

Shweta Gupta

Secret won't be a secret if revealed!!
Let it be undercovers. #secret #revealed #yqbaba #quoteliners #oneliners

Mandira Pradhan

Maybe they're just pretending to hide🥀 #Nostalgia #twoliner #Quotes #quotesaboutlife #REVEALED #Life

read more

First Last

#badtime Your behavior reveals in itself how knowledgeable you are to manage with ease and sincerity, without it one goes always its reverse, as they deserve the impurity! ¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶ #wakemeuplike #poemswithin #simile #REVEALED 🕉️ #Secret #InternationalTranslationDay #FreshThoughts

read more
Bad Times #badtime 
Your behavior reveals in itself how knowledgeable you are to manage with ease and sincerity, without it one goes always its reverse, as they deserve the impurity!

¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶
#wakemeuplike #poemswithin #simile #revealed 🕉️ #secret #InternationalTranslationDay #freshthoughts

First Last

#badtime The sense can travel to reveal what's behind the 🎰 millionfold, one must think boldly to hold the gold 🏆 before reaching himself to collect; nobody ever sold!🎀 ¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶ #wakemeuplike #timein9words #Pattern #REVEALED 🕉️ #Secret #InternationalTranslationDay freshthoughts🌅 💓🎊🎁🌬️🎼🌎

read more
Bad Times #badtime 
The sense can travel to reveal what's behind the 🎰 millionfold, one must think boldly to hold the gold 🏆 before reaching himself to collect; nobody ever sold!🎀

¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶
#wakemeuplike #timein9words #pattern #revealed 🕉️ #secret #InternationalTranslationDay #freshthoughts🌅
💓🎊🎁🌬️🎼🌎

First Last

#badtime #SecretDoor #mystery #research 🐾 Time itself pierces, intention is weaving patterns, unbreakable prevalence. Time has its own magical incarnation; life its determination. There's no termination, but I believe in still liberation. Time is the connector for the redemption from temptation. #Pattern #confidence #REVEALED #wakemeuplike #timein9words #freshthoughts🌅

read more
Bad Times #badtime #SecretDoor #mystery #research 🐾 
Time itself pierces, intention is weaving patterns, unbreakable prevalence.

Time has its own magical incarnation; life its determination.  

There's no termination, but I believe in still liberation.

Time is the connector for the redemption from temptation.

iammusaafiir

#Hope

read more
this soul..
so naked..
sometimes the feet stay revealed..
often in sleep..
light falls on its face..
i just need poems..
only that much..
to conceal..
my revealed, stifled, drenched with tears..
this soul.. #Hope

emotion_life143

# Agr raaz sbko bta denge to raaz raaz nhi rhega 1 ho ya 1000 unhe chupaya jata hai

read more
One thing I have'nt revealed is 
"SECRET"
and
Secret are meant not to be revealed # Agr raaz sbko bta denge to raaz raaz nhi rhega 
1 ho ya 1000 unhe chupaya jata hai
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification