Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worldpeaceday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worldpeaceday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you want to change the world go home and love your family, wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, sad shayri world in hindi for love 0, a true love story that shocked the world, i love you as big as the world text,

• 16 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Hashim Bannur | ಹಾಶಿಂ ಬನ್ನೂರು

INTERNATIONAL PEACE DAY September -21 On the occasion of World Peace Day. I wish that there is just peace and happiness in this world so that we have a better and happier place to live in. Wishing you a Happy International Peace Day. #worldpeaceday #ಸಮಾಜ್ #ಹಾಶಿಂ_ಬನ್ನೂರು #hashim_bannur #hashimbannursocialmedia #ಚಿಕ್ಕಬಳ್ಳಾಪುರ #chickballapur

read more
INTERNATIONAL PEACE DAY 
September -21

On the occasion of World Peace Day. 
I wish that there is just peace and happiness in this world so that we 
have a better and happier place to 
live in. Wishing you a Happy 
International Peace Day.

©Hashim Bannur | ಹಾಶಿಂ ಬನ್ನೂರು INTERNATIONAL PEACE DAY 
September -21

On the occasion of World Peace Day. 
I wish that there is just peace and happiness in this world so that we 
have a better and happier place to 
live in. Wishing you a Happy 
International Peace Day.

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearpeace • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ On the International Day of Peace, write a letter to 'peace'.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldpeaceday #internationaldayofpeace #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I know you are elusive
I know you find it impossible to stay in the mind
Yet, the mind pines for you
for your soothing presence, and
for your heavenly essence
We live loving you from afar,
a one sided love that shalt continue till the curtain of  illusion haunts us with it's mesmerizing fakeness
Well, we live in wait for you to 
reciprocate our love
Someday, we hope to catch you 
where you permanently reside..
in that scintillating timeless 'now'
Until then, rest in ease, dear Peace

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearpeace 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

On the International Day of Peace, write a letter to 'peace'.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdefinepeaceofmind • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ On the International Day of Peace, define 'peace of mind' in 4 words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldpeaceday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
State of 'no mind' OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdefinepeaceofmind

On the International Day of Peace, define 'peace of mind' in 4 words.✨ 

Mouni Kanna✍

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATwriteaboutpeace • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your thoughtful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldpeaceday #internationalpeaceday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Peace and positivity both look alike. But where there's positivety there's always peace. But 
Where there's always peace there won't be always peace. 
Cos being always positivity may drag you a lonely stage.  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATwriteaboutpeace 

Collab with your thoughtful words.✨ 

Mouni Kanna✍

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearpeace • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ On the International Day of Peace, write a letter to 'peace'.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldpeaceday #internationaldayofpeace #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
A girl after marriage not just leaving 
Her home also lost of memories of freedom and lovable toys.
Dear peace at least you be the girls who needs you more after marriage  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearpeace 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
You have always been a true friend in times of adversities and trivialities.  You have always embraced  the serene and the pious . Life is smooth and beautiful in your company. I am grateful for your compassionate  disposition.  
Be forever!!

Nitima Singh

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdefinepeaceofmind • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ On the International Day of Peace, define 'peace of mind' in 4 words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldpeaceday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Serene therapy of mind OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdefinepeaceofmind

On the International Day of Peace, define 'peace of mind' in 4 words.✨ 

Arunima Thakur

read more
Be with me
Be with us OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearpeace 

INK IMPRESSION

read more
One thing I would confess that
I love you .. I feel happy 
when I am with you..
And I always want to be 
with you ..
Promise me that you 
and I will be friends as long as
I live ..

Suranya

I knew this man. Or perhaps, we all know him. A warrior, his life was a battle. No rest. No peace. No bowing down. He continued the war to free his country. Then oneday, he saw his kids. He saw their struggle for a piece of bread, some comfort and sleep. He saw them lose their innocence in the struggle of survival. And for once, in a life full of battles the Warrior wished for Peace. It's World Peace Day today, and peace starts with you. Be secular. Be unbiased to Humanity. Let Peace prevail. #History #yqbaba #worldpeaceday #ajourneytodiscoverlife

read more
What is Peace?
The warrior in turmoil knew not. 
What should Peace be like?
The father in him hoped.
His children will know.  I knew this man. Or perhaps, we all know him. A warrior, his life was a battle. No rest. No peace. No bowing down. He continued the war to free his country. Then oneday, he saw his kids. He saw their struggle for a piece of bread, some comfort and sleep. He saw them lose their innocence in the struggle of survival. And for once, in a life full of battles the Warrior wished for Peace. 
It's World Peace Day today, and peace starts with you. Be secular. Be unbiased to Humanity. Let Peace prevail.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification