Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Constantly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Constantly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my child says i love you constantly, a great way to cool food is to constantly, is constantly apologizing a sign of emotional abuse, constantly apologizing is a sign of emotional abuse, meaning of constantly in hindi 210,

• 7 Followers
  • 47 Stories

Schizology

Constantly #Constantly #Love❤ poem✍🧡🧡💛 #love❤

read more
Constantly

You go through my mind constantly
Your image appears in my head instantly
My mind wants to replay persistently
You are in my view so consistently
But I see something quite differently
You portray beauty very brilliantly
You walk so gracefully and elegantly
A crowd would notice you significantly
Others are left to mumble incoherently
You burn the retinas of eyes beautifully
People are drawn to you willfully 
Leaving them in ecstasy so blissfully
A trade you have mastered skillfully
I just hope you have some sympathy

©Schizology Constantly

#Constantly #love❤ #poem✍🧡🧡💛

Mumtaz_sk

C  O  N  S  T  A  N  T

©Mumtaz_sk #feelingsad #Constant #Constantly #constantlife #Nojoto

Mumtaz_sk

U N M A I 

N I L A I Y A N A T U

©Mumtaz_sk #Doobey #Unmai #Truth #Truth_of_Life #TruthAndLie #Lie #Lies #Constant #Constantly #Nojoto

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#Good #Feeling #Constantly #inspirationalquotes #spiritualquotes image created by app Dream by Wombo and Bing

read more
Constantly instill this feeling in you that "Something good is going to happen"

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #good #feeling #Constantly #inspirationalquotes #spiritualquotes 
image created by app Dream by Wombo and Bing

Abrar Ahmad

Everything is constantly in transition in the scheme of Cosmos.As the latest theory proposes that universe itself is constantly expanding or on the flip side it can be seen as constantly stagnant. Since the same patterns repeat themselves over and over again.In that sense nothing really is changing. As an individual I live on the ideas and mentation spoon fed to me. You (world) make my reality. Other than that I don't know a damn thing about any of this. Is there order in the universe? Is there chaos? Is there a pin point beginning to all of this? Will there be an end to it? Is there any other intelligent life outside of this mote of dust? How come the unconscious universe gives birth to the consciousness? Leave that apart, what is consciousness itself? What are the causes of cause, which caused you and I? I don't know any of this for real and perhaps I never will... #skepticism #Profound_questions

subhdeep1987

Okay, from some one who doesn't believe in ghost People can see things that isn't there, it doesn't mean that it's ghost It could be just another memory from somewhere Let me explain to you- #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
Do you have any ghost stories to share? 💀☠️👺👹👹👿👺

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote Okay, from some one who doesn't believe in ghost

People can see things that isn't there, it doesn't mean that it's ghost

It could be just another memory from somewhere

Let me explain to you-

subhdeep1987

Okay, from some one who doesn't believe in ghost People can see things that isn't there, it doesn't mean that it's ghost It could be just another memory from somewhere Let me explain to you- #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote Okay, from some one who doesn't believe in ghost

Let me explain to you-

subhdeep1987

read more

Let me explain to you-

subhdeep1987

read more

Let me explain to you-

subhdeep1987

read more

Let me explain to you-
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification