Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Invited Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Invited Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about everyone... tom was invited to the party, why was the mushroom invited to the party, invited meaning in hindi, you are cordially invited, cordially invited meaning in marathi,

• 6 Followers
  • 20 Stories

AWAAN SHAYAR

यादें - AWAAN SHAYAR #awaankishayari #writer #Collab #Invited #yaadein #शायरी

read more
यादें तुमहारी मुझे
अब सोने भी नहीं देती है.,
बातें तुम्हारी जो याद आती है.,
तो तुम से मिलने का
अलग सी तलब होती है.,
हाँ यादें तुमहारी मुझे
अब रहने भी नहीं देती है..!

©AWAAN SHAYAR यादें - AWAAN SHAYAR

#awaankishayari #Nojoto #writer #Collab #Invited 
#yaadein

The_darker_berry9

#Ex's to the x #Invited

read more
Dear Ex I see you're moving on well, just wanted to tell you, I'm getting married tomorrow,#invited, and ti the after party and honeymoon too, ps, come early... #ex's to the x

Hijratali Afridi

A gift to remember  +923409398744 is my WhatsApp number come on dear, #invited #all #dears

Praneet Naidu

Travel Talk Show Where I Was Invited To Perform Which Was Well Organised By Alpha Adventures Team. I Am Pleasured To Be Invited There To Perform My Poetries & Shayri For Them. It Was A Blockbuster Event With Such A Wonderfull Audience. I Had An Amazing Time Enjoying Singing Performances By @sneha.umredkar & @abhishree_shastr i

read more
 Travel Talk Show Where I Was Invited To Perform Which Was Well Organised By Alpha Adventures Team.

I Am Pleasured To Be Invited There To Perform My Poetries & Shayri For Them.

It Was A Blockbuster Event With Such A Wonderfull Audience.

I Had An Amazing Time Enjoying Singing Performances By @sneha.umredkar & @abhishree_shastr
i

subhdeep1987

What would happen if Superman was found by Wayne and brought up with Bruce? Okay, let's have some fun with it. Let's have a story- Thomas Wayne was traveling to Smallville for new business venture and he saw the kryptonian rocket landing in some of his just bought land. #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 What would happen if Superman was found by Wayne and brought up with Bruce?

Okay, let's have some fun with it.

Let's have a story-

Thomas Wayne was traveling to Smallville for new business venture and he saw the kryptonian rocket landing in some of his just bought land.

Way With Words

Surprise. I am a forgetful person. I forget faces easily and don't get me started about names. If we don't meet daily, chances are that you have to introduce yourself every time we meet. I want to say something more about me but I don't remember exactly what. It was a busy day at work. I am tired. So I am going to order pizza and watch some TV before I go to bed. Tring...Tring... Somebody is at the door. 'Who could it be?' I haven't invited anyone as far as I remember. But you know I am a f

read more
Surprise.
I am a forgetful person. I forget faces easily and don't get me started about names. If we don't meet daily, chances are that you have to introduce yourself every time we meet. I want to say something more about me but I don't remember exactly what.

It was a busy day at work. I am tired. So I am going to order pizza and watch some TV before I go to bed.
Tring...Tring...
Somebody is at the door. 'Who could it be?' I haven't invited anyone as far as I remember. But you know I am a f

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification