Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loserstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loserstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Aditi Mishra

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a #ShortStory prompt. Use your imagination and tell the story of Loser. #loserstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And reached to school. When I was reached all are shouting loser, loser but I am confident of myself that I am not a loser.  Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a #shortstory prompt. Use your imagination and tell the story of Loser. #loserstory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

PRIYANKA KUMARI

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a #ShortStory prompt. Use your imagination and tell the story of Loser. #loserstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
missed my school bus. There was function in school and I was going to represent my class. But  here I was on the bus stop. Suddenly a scream shocked me up. A bike pushed an old lady and she just fell down and biker ran away. She got injured though not serious.Everyone was just wondering and keep gibbering. No one come to hold up that lady. So I instinctively help that old lady to get up. And gave her my water bottle and I asked her about where was she going?she drank water and said "she lived nearby and was going to the market. I said if you want to go home I can drop you. Then I hold her and called for rickshaw. I dropped her in front of the house. Then I realized I have school and luckily as I reached on the stop, bus was there. When I arrived at school, It was my turn. And my class teacher was very angry at me and called me irresponsible.I was nervous it was my first time though I was a topper but I had huge stage fear.And worst nightmare was yet to come. I used term 'loser' instead of' louder' in my speech. I said "we have to be loser to win our pride and more loser we make noise , more our values will increase." Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a #shortstory prompt. Use your imagination and tell the story of Loser. #loserstory #YourQuoteAndMine

A yadav

read more
as a punishment teacher asked me, some difficult questions and everyone started saying that loser will never be able to answer all that questions. But for everyone's surprise I answered all the questions correctly. Everyone was surprised after this and they asked me, "How did you answered all such difficult questions and even we didn't knew their answers". Then I replied ," You thought that I can do nothing but it was very necessary to show you that you can achieve anything you wish if you concentrate on it and work harder. I had learnt all the things of our book because I wanted to tell you that no one is loser, if you work hard then you can achieve anything. And you should not think that your opponent is weak and you are strong". Teacher was surprised by seeing that I knew such big thing. After this incident no one called me loser.

From this story we come to learn that: 1. We should not think that our opponent is weaker than us.
2. We can achieve anything if we concentrate on it and work harder to achieve it. Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a #shortstory prompt. Use your imagination and tell the story of Loser. #loserstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer1

read more
I lost to join the play. I got a lead role in play Shakuntla, but Shakuntla was late so bashed out from the play by tag given loser. I was lost,  hope, my morale was very down. I came home. My mother was excited to know the results, but when she look at me, without uttering any word, she understood the whole story,  and motivates me. She inspired me to make my own play, I decided to remove the loser tag, so I worked hard on play, select my roles, script and dialogues and I presented it on Annual function, and I was awarded, 2 Prizes, one for super Script and other , outstanding performance.

Strong determination leads you to do anything,  Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a #shortstory prompt. Use your imagination and tell the story of Loser. #loserstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Thara nanjunda sastry

read more
as usual my teacher did not permit me inside the class room. Everyone laughed at me. I replied them with a sigh and smile.

All of a sudden the thunder storm started and the wind blown through the window made them to get disturbed and large log from behind hit the class room and every body was hurt.
The only person who was outside the classroom but standing in a safer place  could escape from the tragedy and could reach my home safely. Then I thanked God for his blessings in disguise for making me looser in the eyes of others but winner in other terms Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a #shortstory prompt. Use your imagination and tell the story of Loser. #loserstory #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
One Who Looses Lessons of Life Is a Loser
Success Failure
Rich Poor
Has Nothing To Do With It
 Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a #shortstory prompt. Use your imagination and tell the story of Loser. #loserstory #YourQuoteAndMine

SHAHZIL MEMON

مجھے ہنسی کبھی راس آئی ہی نہیں۔۔
اگر کبھی ہنس لوں تو,, 
اس سے زیادہ شدت سے رونا پر جاتا ہے
🙃💔

©Shahzil Memon #loserstory #Life #Death

First Last

Ethics is a bright bluish light that comes from owning flourish eyesight! #ethics #lightwalk #BlueHeart #mightnevertell #telltruth #loserstory #HeartBreak #neverhurt self-acceptance 🕉️ #Life_experience

read more

©First Last Ethics is a bright bluish light that comes from owning flourish eyesight! 

#ethics #lightwalk #blueheart #mightnevertell #telltruth #loserstory #heartbreak #neverhurt self-acceptance 🕉️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification