Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Yoda Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Yoda Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about baby yoda song a day, yoda quote there is no try, yaddle and yoda baby, yoda quote on death, yaddle and yoda,

• 10 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Sourajita D

1.7 #sourajita #sour_puns #Yoda. #YQMeme #FilmyMeme #StarWars #YQMT588 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more

When guests gobble down all the served snacks! 

Me:  1.7 

#sourajita #sour_puns #yoda. 
#YQMeme #FilmyMeme #Starwars  #YQMT588  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Het Modi

After which my friends be like: hota hai, hota hai, sab k saath hota hai....😂😂😂 #cute #baby #Yoda. 🎅Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #StarWars entries to #YQMT588 and make us ROFL. 🙋 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
That moment when I saw
BAGHBAN
(crying but don't know why😢😢😢) After which my friends be like: hota hai, hota hai, sab k saath hota hai....😂😂😂 #cute #baby #yoda. 
🎅Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #Starwars entries to #YQMT588 and make us ROFL. 🙋 #YourQuoteAndMine

Het Modi

Truly relatable. Who agrees??? 😂😂😂 Rough translation: "Even we want." It's the #cute #baby #Yoda. 😍 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #StarWars #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT586 and make us laugh. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I'm eating a "CHOCOLATE",
Siblings be like😂😂😂👇👇👇 Truly relatable. Who agrees??? 😂😂😂
Rough translation: "Even we want."

It's the #cute #baby #Yoda. 😍
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Starwars #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT586 and make us laugh. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine

Apu

Double Dhamaka! 😍 It's the #Yoda from #StarWars 🙈 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT587 and make us ROFL. 😋 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqquotes #mypoems

read more
When I go to my relative's house and open my phone and play games

The 10 year old kid there👇👇🙄🙄😑😑 Double Dhamaka! 😍

It's the #yoda from #starwars 🙈
🐣Collab on this #yqmeme make your multiple #filmymeme entries to #yqmt587 and make us ROFL. 😋 #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YQ Memes   #yqquotes #mypoems

Apu

Double Dhamaka! 😍 It's the #Yoda from #StarWars. 🙈 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT587 and make us ROFL. 😋 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqquotes #mypoems

read more
When my mom is hiding my favourite chocolates after returning from market

Me: As Sherlock Holmes 👇👇 Double Dhamaka! 😍

It's the  #yoda from #starwars. 🙈
🐣Collab on this #yqmeme make your multiple #filmymeme entries to #yqmt587 and make us ROFL. 😋 #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YQ Memes   #yqquotes #mypoems

PS T

Rough translation: "Even we want." It's the #cute #baby #Yoda. 😍 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #StarWars #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT586 and make us laugh. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
सर्दियों में चाय Rough translation: "Even we want."

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Starwars #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT586 and make us laugh. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine

teacher baba ki teachings

Rough translation: "Even we want." It's the #cute #baby #Yoda. 😍 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #StarWars #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT586 and make us laugh. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you open tiffin in class,

Friends be like - Rough translation: "Even we want."

Double Dhamaka! 😍 It's the #cute #baby #Yoda from #StarWars. 🙈 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT587 and make us ROFL. 😋 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Lecture goes out you start copying in exam.

Lecture be like -  Double Dhamaka! 😍

It's the #cute #baby #Yoda from #Starwars. 🙈
🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT587 and make us ROFL. 😋 #YourQuoteAndMine

Say hi to #cute #baby #Yoda. 🎅Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #StarWars entries to #YQMT588 and make us ROFL. 🙋 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When lecture says,
You are mentor so you will solve the sum.

Le me- Say hi to #cute #baby #yoda. 
🎅Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #Starwars entries to #YQMT588 and make us ROFL. 🙋 #YourQuoteAndMine

NEERAJ SIINGH

Say hi to #cute #baby #Yoda. 🎅Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple ilmyMeme #StarWars entries to #YQMT588 and make us ROFL. 🙋 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

read more
When someone writes " true testimonials " for you Say hi to #cute #baby #yoda. 
🎅Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple ilmyMeme #Starwars entries to #YQMT588 and make us ROFL. 🙋 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification