Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sour_puns Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sour_puns Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sour love poem, sour sop or the fruit from the graviola tree 10, hot and sour soup recipe in gujarati language, sweet and sour chicken, sour meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Sourajita D

Stop putting the vaccine everywhere,
I am scared of the number of times 
I will take it without my knowledge.  Limiting good things of life.😌
#putthevaccine
#yqbaba #lovewithouthim #sourajita #sour_puns #humour #oneliner #yqhumour

Sourajita D

Rough Translation: I'm dying to meet you! 🌛 #YQMeme #FilmyMeme #anilkapoor #funnymeme #YQMT1387 #sourajita #sour_puns Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
To momos, chowmein and junk foods:

Le Me: Rough Translation: I'm dying to meet you! 

🌛 #YQMeme #FilmyMeme #AnilKapoor #FunnyMeme #YQMT1387 #sourajita #sour_puns

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Sourajita D

Le Class 10th student who thought to take Science:😑 #sourajita #lovewithouthim #membaz86 #sour_puns #Funny #cartoon #memetime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Meme Bazaar Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Class 10th board
marks don't 
matter! Le Class 10th student who thought to take Science:😑
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #membaz86 #sour_puns
#funny #cartoon #memetime #YourQuoteAndMine 
Collaborating with Meme Bazaar
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sourajita D

My friend started dating my ex. 💥 BOOOOOOOM #sourajita #lovewithouthim #sour_puns #YQMeme, #funnymeme #coronameme #YQMT1135. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #justiceforchutki

read more
When you see #JusticeForChutki trend

When you remember even your friend didn't support you on your breakup! My friend started dating my ex. 💥
BOOOOOOOM

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #sour_puns #YQMeme, #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme #YQMT1135.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

#sourajita #sour_puns Rough Translation: We can do lot more things if we wish. 😹 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AmirSiddiqui #TikTok #tiktokvsyoutube entries to #YQMT979 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Teachers after scolding for an hour concludes: #sourajita #sour_puns
Rough Translation:  We can do lot more things if we wish. 😹

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AmirSiddiqui #TikTok #TikTokvsYouTube entries to #YQMT979 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Aiii Shapath! 😂 #sourajita #sour_puns #lovewithouthim #YQMeme, #FilmyMeme #ManojBajpai #YQMT665 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
After you start seeing videos at 1.5x or
 1.75x speed, there is no going back!   Aiii Shapath! 😂
#Sourajita #sour_puns #lovewithouthim
#YQMeme, #FilmyMeme #ManojBajpai  #YQMT665  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

"It all began with my posted meme,
And ended up with his laughter!" #sourajita #lovewithouthim #meme #humour #sour_puns #microtale #oneliner

Sourajita D

#sourajita #ShivajiSatam a.k.a #ACPPradyuman. 😎 #sour_puns Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT638 and make us ROFL! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
In primary school:

When you forget to do your homework! 

Friends: #sourajita #ShivajiSatam a.k.a #ACPPradyuman. 😎 #sour_puns
Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT638 and make us ROFL! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

1.7 #sourajita #sour_puns #Yoda. #YQMeme #FilmyMeme #StarWars #YQMT588 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more

When guests gobble down all the served snacks! 

Me:  1.7 

#sourajita #sour_puns #yoda. 
#YQMeme #FilmyMeme #Starwars  #YQMT588  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

The Ideal v/s I Deal type #sourajita #YQMeme #yq566 #reviewquote #sour_puns #Ideal #deal

read more
"Girlfriend is an 'IDEAL' type; 
Wife is a 'I DEAL with' type!"

|Space Matters!| The Ideal v/s I Deal type

#sourajita #yqmeme #yq566 #reviewquote #sour_puns #ideal #deal
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification