Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Reserve Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Reserve Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the federal reserve 10, 52th tiger reserve in india, reserve bank of india photos, reserve bank of india images, reserve bank of india pictures,

• 6 Followers
  • 51 Stories

Vikash Babu

Abhisar Godara

Reserve it
Preserve it. 

Until and unless 
"Love" self 
Doesn't dump you...!!

©Abhisar Godara #love #reserve #preserve 
#shadesoflife

subhdeep1987

How Cricket can be even cooler sports than what it is now? What are the some of innovative ideas? Look one can have plenty of cool ideas about Cricket, will ICC listen? Will every board members agree to that? The major power player is BCCI, now in country like ours where we don't like change, even ideas like T10Is for only Olympic games also get sidetracked. People of India are also not really comfortable with any change. One needs to push it to them, remember first T20I WC in SA, well before t #Books #Quotes #Art #DigitalArt #Food #Fitness #Love #shayri #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Movie #BreakUp #Motivation #thought #jokes #HeartBreak #Pyar #Comedy #Shayari #nojotoofficial #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #nojotoenglish #Sports #cutefactory #lovebites #poetryinhindi

read more
 How Cricket can be even cooler sports than what it is now? What are the some of innovative ideas?

Look one can have plenty of cool ideas about Cricket, will ICC listen? Will every board members agree to that? The major power player is BCCI, now in country like ours where we don't like change, even ideas like T10Is for only Olympic games also get sidetracked. People of India are also not really comfortable with any change. One needs to push it to them, remember first T20I WC in SA, well before t

भाwaना रai🌺

Failure to successnojotoofficial #Quotes

read more
The more I...
 The more I try the more I fail
The more I fail the more I'm in pain
The more I'm in pain the more I cry 
The more I cry the more I regret
The more I regret the more I  conclude
The more I conclude the more I lose
The more I lose the more I run
The more the I run the more I'm ruined
What should I do?  

The more I'm ruined the more I run
The more I run the more I desire
The more I desire the more I deserve
The more I deserve the more I reserve
The more I reserve the more I  respect
The more I'm respect the more I'm responsible
The more I'm responsible the more I belong
The more I belong the more success last long. 

Failure to success#nojotoofficial

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification