Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Grounds Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Grounds Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about grounds for divorce in india for man, grounds for divorce for husband in india, grounds for divorce in india, the grounds 320, weapon on school grounds,

• 6 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Springblossoms

#Collab and share what you been #holdingonto #Grounds of #Success #Growth life #achievement #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The grounds of foundation,
Exploring the silent footsteps 
Of hard work.
Giving rise to the
Ladder of achievement,
Which will help me
To touch the sky
Of shining success.  #Collab and share what you been #holdingonto #grounds of #success #growth #life #achievement #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hemalatha G

Uff, my words are doing way too much. I'm bored of how they always wish to write about the same stares you shoot, why don't you tell them to do something else? #yqbaba #youandme #Fun #Corridors #Grounds

read more
It's queer how I still when you go past me. I show attitude, but when you are around, it melts. If I sense your stare on me, I bite my lips, sometimes gnaw at my own flesh till it turns red. It's been almost a year since we took up this routine job of staring at eachother. You seem to have improved. I am envious, that you are able to keep your eyes off me, when you want to. I feel proud of myself too, for I don't look at you even if I find you killing me with your glances. We've been separated in all ways possible, but still there's a really thin connection that is holding us together. To date, we haven't uttered a word to one another. How many times am I going to write all this down? Same old stuffs. 

It's 'cause they smell fresh even today. Thou' it's the same old practices, it's kind of cute, brims with naughtiness. I don't know if I'll ever grow weary of spotting you amidst people, but I'll get over this. So will you.  Uff, my words are doing way too much. I'm bored of how they always wish to write about the same stares you shoot, why don't you tell them to do something else? 

#YQbaba #youandme #fun #corridors #grounds

Hayat

10 Year Old Boy square cut Batting practice #Cricket #Video #viral #Healt #Grounds #Match #motivate #you #Youtube #Instagram #Sports

read more

Dishani Saha

read more
Empty walls of our seeking are full 
They are the grounds of happiness now
You are full
So am I...
Let's not seek happiness any more..
Lets express joy upon these open grounds
without telling eachother
without meeting each other

Jaya Mishra JD

I can weigh the light of stars,
Come here I can see your scars,
Let my hands touch your wounds,
Let me kiss all your skies along with grounds,
I can hear love songs in heavy breathing sounds...
We are under the same sky,
This distance is just a lie,
Let crave my soul from my body,
Hug me tight, so I can cry!
Remember that!
I am happy because we are under the same sky,
As I said, I can weigh the light of stars,
Collecting them into my eyes from long time,
So I can put it on soul's grounds,
And it will fill light in all cracks and wounds..
We are not bare... 
sometime We are sky full with stars...
.And sometime
 we collect light-worms in our jars... 
This oneness is going to heal all scars.  #NojotoQuote sky full with stars
#nojoto #nojotoenglish #lovepoetry #sky #stars #we #songs #poetry #love #life_lover #positive_vibes

Ogirala Karthikeya

the children problem Video #nojotovideo #NojotoVideomaku

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification