Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Corridors Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Corridors Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about running in corridors, whispers in the corridor, 7km corridor from pakistan to bangladesh mahatma gandhi, corridor meaning in hindi, dedicated freight corridor corporation of india,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Poet Maddy

यूं मुस्कुरा कर जब देखते हो तुम हमें, खयालों के गलियारे गुलज़ार हो जाते हैं........ #Look#smiling#CorridorsThoughts#ignore#Dear#Sick.......

read more
यूं मुस्कुरा कर जब देखते हो तुम हमें,
खयालों के गलियारे गुलज़ार हो जाते हैं........
और जब हमको करते हो नज़रअंदाज़,
तो मेरी जान हम काफ़ी बीमार हो जाते हैं......

©Poet Maddy यूं मुस्कुरा कर जब देखते हो तुम हमें,
खयालों के गलियारे गुलज़ार हो जाते हैं........
#Look#Smiling#Corridors#Thoughts#Ignore#Dear#Sick.......

Hemalatha G

Uff, my words are doing way too much. I'm bored of how they always wish to write about the same stares you shoot, why don't you tell them to do something else? #yqbaba #youandme #Fun #Corridors #Grounds

read more
It's queer how I still when you go past me. I show attitude, but when you are around, it melts. If I sense your stare on me, I bite my lips, sometimes gnaw at my own flesh till it turns red. It's been almost a year since we took up this routine job of staring at eachother. You seem to have improved. I am envious, that you are able to keep your eyes off me, when you want to. I feel proud of myself too, for I don't look at you even if I find you killing me with your glances. We've been separated in all ways possible, but still there's a really thin connection that is holding us together. To date, we haven't uttered a word to one another. How many times am I going to write all this down? Same old stuffs. 

It's 'cause they smell fresh even today. Thou' it's the same old practices, it's kind of cute, brims with naughtiness. I don't know if I'll ever grow weary of spotting you amidst people, but I'll get over this. So will you.  Uff, my words are doing way too much. I'm bored of how they always wish to write about the same stares you shoot, why don't you tell them to do something else? 

#YQbaba #youandme #fun #corridors #grounds

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification