Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Part8 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Part8 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about part8, love is part of life meaning in hindi, always with me i heart you part 4, thanks for being part of my life, what is the best part of life,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Shivam vlog

Preeti Kumari

#Sandwich #mein #Sae #Kancha #Nikla l #angry #masterji #Part8 #Comedy #viral AD Grk repost please Anil Ray Akil Ahamad 9639268550 Jashvant

read more

Preeti Kumari

#Sandwich #main #Sae #Kancha #Nikla l #angry #masterji #Part8 #BBKiVines #Comedy poonam atrey Anil Ray Henna Khan R K Mishra " सूर्य " Priyanka kumari Patel

read more

Bitti

kumaarkikalamse

#yqbaba #Kumaarsthought #yqdidi #हिंदी #story #kumaarstory #Part8 #ekishqaisabhi #doctor#चोट #ख़रोच #समीर Part 8 बहुत देर इंतज़ार करने के बाद जैसे ही समीर वहां से उठ कर जाने ही लगता है, तभी अचानक उसके GM अंदर आते है,, (अभी उनका गुस्सा थोड़ा कम लग रहा था) उन्होनें आते ही सबसे पहले ये ही पूछा- "समीर तुम आज लेट क्यों आए?... समीर कुछ कह पाता इस से पहले ही उन्हे वो खरोच दिखती है और उनकी आवाज में थोड़ा अपनापन छलकने लगता है..वे बड़े प्यार से समीर से पूछते है कैसे लगी?

read more
बहुत देर इंतज़ार करने के बाद जैसे ही समीर वहां से उठ कर जाने ही लगता है, तभी अचानक उसके GM अंदर आते है,, (अभी उनका गुस्सा थोड़ा कम लग रहा था) 

उन्होनें आते ही सबसे पहले ये ही पूछा- "समीर तुम आज लेट क्यों आए?... समीर कुछ कह पाता इस से पहले ही उन्हे वो खरोच दिखती है और उनकी आवाज में थोड़ा अपनापन छलकने लगता है..वे बड़े प्यार से समीर से पूछते है कैसे लगी? 

समीर उन्हें सुबह वाली पूरी घटना बताता है..
क्या हुआ..!  कैसे हुआ..!!   वो क्यों लेट हुआ.. सब..

GM कैशियर को फोन करता है और बोलता है Dr. खुराना का क्लिनिक दिन में कितने बजे तक खुला रहता है पता करो.. दिन के लगभग 12:50 हो चुके थे.. अगले 2 मिनटों में संजय (कैशियर) बताता है कि सर 1:30 बजे तक.. 

GM समीर से कहते है चलो और दोनों जाने लगते है..समीर उनकी गाड़ी में बैठ जाता है और मन ही मन सोचने लगता है.. 

"आज मौका भी है और ख़ुदा भी मुझपर मेहरबान लग रहा है, 
अपने दिल की बात बता देता हूँ, फ़िर देखेंगे आगे का अंज़ाम क्या होगा!"

और फ़िर कुछ ही देर में....  #YQBaba #Kumaarsthought #YQDidi #हिंदी #story #kumaarstory #part8 #ekishqaisabhi #doctor#चोट #ख़रोच #समीर 

Part 8

बहुत देर इंतज़ार करने के बाद जैसे ही समीर वहां से उठ कर जाने ही लगता है, तभी अचानक उसके GM अंदर आते है,, (अभी उनका गुस्सा थोड़ा कम लग रहा था) 

उन्होनें आते ही सबसे पहले ये ही पूछा- "समीर तुम आज लेट क्यों आए?... समीर कुछ कह पाता इस से पहले ही उन्हे वो खरोच दिखती है और उनकी आवाज में थोड़ा अपनापन छलकने लगता है..वे बड़े प्यार से समीर से पूछते है कैसे लगी?

Manjula Murali

#yqquote #yqkannada #yqjogi_kannada #manjulamurali #horrorstory #Part8 ಹಾರರ್ ಸ್ಟೋರಿ ಅನಾಥ ಶವ ಭಾಗ - 8 ಮುಂದುವರೆದ ಭಾಗ....

read more
ಹಾರರ್ ಸ್ಟೋರಿ
ಅನಾಥ ಶವ 
ಭಾಗ - 8 

ಕ್ಯಾಪ್ಶನ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಓದಿ  #yqquote #yqkannada #yqjogi_kannada #manjulamurali #horrorstory #part8

ಹಾರರ್ ಸ್ಟೋರಿ 
ಅನಾಥ ಶವ 
ಭಾಗ - 8

ಮುಂದುವರೆದ ಭಾಗ....

Teegala Hemanjali

Hello guys!!! I am writing a story. my first story and real story. story name: A true two friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me #TrueStory #Part8 #finalpart #ATruetwofriends #friendsforever #friendshipstory

read more
*A true two friends*
Part:08
** first friend is her best friend in her life this message want to share with her but she is not there so feeling sad at this moment**
(As a result jersy was listened ruheen also remembering her)
THE END..... Hello guys!!! I am writing a story. my first story and real story. story name: A true two  friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me
#truestory #part8 #finalpart #atruetwofriends #friendsforever #friendshipstory

Tania Sarkar

Dear diary, 
             I have came home today at 5pm and at 6.30 I saw him. Yes,he was there at the same place. Today I again went to him and asked him directly to speak up. He got confused and nervous and when he is nervous and confused at the same time,I want to see the face again and again. His simple personality attracts me. His deep eyes, his way to dress up everything is simple yet soothing and charming. You know me diary,right? I am surprised at my own behaviour. You know what? He spoke. I knew that. I am so happy and after hearing his voice,I just adore him much more. First time when I saw him,I didn't like at all finding that he is stalking. But I don't know what happened after that and I feel something which I didn't feel before. What is the name of this feeling? How I can describe it? Help me out diary. I need you. Okay sweet dreams..
                             - to be continued............ #part8 
#tobecontinued 
#firststory 
#needyoursupport

Varun Kumar

Follow #MyDiaries_illusion for full series. #OthelloSyndrome is a type of delusional jealousy, marked by suspecting a faithful partner of infidelity, with accompanying jealousy, attempts at monitoring and control, and sometimes violence. (If you read this, you can take this as a challenge and come up with either a one-liner, story or a poem in this cause) Source: Google Rohan is once again left with no clue to what actually happened. Reports says, she was raped.. Mr. Ajay said that Mr. Rathi o #Illusion #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #Part8 #VividVarun #Chapter8

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter8: The Syndrome

"It all started when you were in California. Priya was planning a surprise success party for your first book launch and also to make your relationship official. To do so, she engaged Sumit for capturing the play she enacted to depict your life journey. To help her out with the scripts, he introduced her to Pooja, his Sister​, my Love, my wife.

Pooja and Priya turned out to form a very close bond and everything was going well, until one day, when Priya visited Pooja's place. Sumit opened the door and welcomed her in. She was holding few papers in her hand and wanted Pooja to incorporate them in her scripts. 

They both sat down in her study and after reading those poems, Pooja became numb and started crying, when Priya asked Sumit for a glass of water. When he came back, he found Priya was lying dead on floor as she was throttled by her sister."

Mr. Rathi became silent after telling all this and took a deep breath before continuing further.

"Pooja is already undergoing multiple high-grade psychological treatments for Othello Syndrome and we are still trying to control her."

To be continued​... Follow #MyDiaries_illusion for full series.

#OthelloSyndrome is a type of delusional jealousy, marked by suspecting a faithful partner of infidelity, with accompanying jealousy, attempts at monitoring and control, and sometimes violence. (If you read this, you can take this as a challenge and come up with either a one-liner, story or a poem in this cause)
Source: Google

Rohan is once again left with no clue to what actually happened. Reports says, she was raped.. Mr. Ajay said that Mr. Rathi o

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification