Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Mocking Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Mocking Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mocking quotes about love, to kill a mocking bird quotes, to ____ a mocking ____, ashamed i hear my mocking voice, i hear my mocking voice,

• 7 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Schizology

Mocking and teasing #Mocking #bullies #Teasing #Thoughts

read more
Mocking and teasing

They insult and mock
Teasing and snickering
Stuff it with a sock
All their rude whispering

They yell and swear
Cursing and profanity
They show no care
All it does is cause insanity

They joke and laugh
Beating and punching
Why take this path
Who are they to be judging

They smile and grin
Poking and prodding
Insults that dig in
They should know, Karma is watching

©Schizology Mocking and teasing

#Mocking #bullies #Teasing

#live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

Afrin Jahan

Mocking someone  degrades your standard and mentality...
And appreciating others brings you from bottom to top where  you will be tagged in   Victorious  narrative..
 #changeofmind #unpredictability #mocking  #karma #understanding #ideas #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Walter Müllner

shayaranamehfil_21

हँसी telent जो भी हो sonu
खुश होना चाहिए।😂😂

©shayarana #laugh #entertainment #Enjoy #Life #Moment #circle #Friend #Mocking #Kick 

#hansi

Beulin S S

Whole world mocked me for
for being an outcast..
But the whole world don't know my pain,
It hurts when those mocking words come from you...

©Beulin S S #mocking #sad #outcast

Ritzs

Death Vibes... For those gone through this will understand for others it's just another quote!✌ #Loss #nomoreafraid #Death #message #grief #sadness #anxiety #furious #Rage #Mocking #craze #quotesoftheworld nojoto #meaningful #moral #Motivation #cause #mentalillness

read more
What is dead within Me you wont ever see it... But what is alive you can only see if your here with Me!! Death Vibes...
For those gone through this will understand for others it's just another quote!✌
#loss #nomoreafraid #death #message #grief #sadness #anxiety #furious #rage #mocking #craze #quotesoftheworld #nojoto #meaningful #moral #motivation #cause #mentalillness

Satyaprem Upadhyay

My opinion on Snapdeal being mocked & Fuck you Trolls While Media and trolls are taking pun on Snapdeal's situation and trying everything to defame & laugh on it, here is what I think:  1. It takes enormous courage, 1000s of right decisions, and not just two but a lot of balls to start something, and take it to the level where Kunal & Rohit were able to.   2. The business of Media works on reporting the buzz and discussing/mocking the event at that point. It is because #Internet

read more
My opinion on Snapdeal being mocked & Fuck you Trolls 
 While Media and trolls are taking pun on Snapdeal's situation and trying everything to defame & laugh on it, here is what I think: 

1. It takes enormous courage, 1000s of right decisions, and not just two but a lot of balls to start something, and take it to the level where Kunal & Rohit were able to.  

2. The business of Media works on reporting the buzz and discussing/mocking the event at that point. It is because

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification