Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Lemonade Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Lemonade Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about g love lemonade youtube, lemonade beyonce poetry, beyonce poetry lemonade, make lemonade quotes, lemonade is,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Arunabh Bordoloi

Prosenjit Das

Abhishek Singh

KhaultiSyahi

My life gives me 🍋lemons I make Lemonade🍋💦😀 #Life #Lemons #Lemonade #Funny #Animals #cute #khaultisyahi #happyholi

read more

Vansh Sharma

Ar. Smitha

Jabse hawa me zehrila nasha cha gya, 
Coke pepsi wale nimbu pani pe aa gye #coronaeffect #colddrinks #lemonade #lifelessons #lockdown #yqbaba #yqdidi #smithasunkara

Viraj Kunte

Because life is not always about #Lemonade Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. What do you do when life gives you lemons? Tell us in today's #jokecollab. #Collab #lifegivesyoulemons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
life makes it sure to
squeeze them in your eyes Because life is not always about #lemonade

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

What do you do when life gives you lemons? Tell us in today's #jokecollab. #collab #lifegivesyoulemons #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Viraj Kunte

Because life is not always about #Lemonade Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. What do you do when life gives you lemons? Tell us in today's #jokecollab. #Collab #lifegivesyoulemons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
life makes it sure to
squeeze them in your eyes Because life is not always about #lemonade

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

What do you do when life gives you lemons? Tell us in today's #jokecollab. #collab #lifegivesyoulemons #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Kartik Prajapat

" When life offers you lime, squeeze them in others' eyes "; listening to those words, I was literally dumbfounded. Bitter & sour circumstances are encountered by each and everyone, but that won't mean for you to respond like a hard-a*s. Calmness is sought to be acquired. Making lemonade out of it is the hallmark of an aficionado. Every and now I ponder about the intricacies of layman's life. Any commoner is a citrus fruit in disguise. He is squirted upon many societal forces, but his z #Layman #Lime #Laymen #Lemonade #longform #nonprofessionals #yqliterature

read more
LAYMAN ?
OH !
 I HEARD LEMON  " When life offers you lime, squeeze them in others' eyes ";  listening to those words, I was literally dumbfounded. Bitter & sour circumstances are encountered by each and everyone,  but that won't mean for you to respond like a hard-a*s. Calmness is sought to be acquired.
       Making lemonade out of it is the hallmark of an aficionado. Every and now I ponder about the intricacies of layman's life. Any commoner is a citrus fruit in disguise. He is squirted upon many societal forces, but his z

Renee D. Gross

LET THE RECORD SH☀️W... AN EXTRAORDINARY SIGNATURED* TYPE🎤 AND FLOW🎶 DESTINED* FROM THE STARS. . . 💌💚*🙏 LEAVING A MARK. . . "I'D CALLED THAT INDELIBLE* AFTERGL🌟W" #SONGBIRD #golden #Lemonade #nojotoonpinterest #YELLOWSHADE #LIFEANDDISPLAY #NATUREMADE #LIFEONMYTERMSINDEED

read more
Natural Morning "I AM BEYOND, SAY... 

CONTRIBUTING TO ANYTHING
IN JUST A MERE
average
WAY..."

MY LIFE'S VOICE AND EVERY CHOICE...
RUNS DESTINED*
 FROM STILL DISPLAY.

FOR THAT REASON, FROM A SEASON*
 I  CHOSE  WEARING THIS SHADE!

HIGHLIGHTING✨