Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Bhagavatam Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Bhagavatam Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bhagavatam stories, bhagavatam canto 10, bhagavatam canto 1, bhagavatam book, bhagavatam class,

• 1 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

കൃഷ്ണന്റെ പ്രത്യേകസന്ദേശം ഉദ്ധവന്‍ ഗോപികമാരെ അറിയിക്കുന്നു –#ഭാഗവതം🕉️ You can never be separated from me. Because I myself am life and the soul of everything. I create, protect and destroy this entire universe. All these things I do to myself. Atman is pure and consciousness itself. It is to be found by seeking the three states of consciousness itself. One should be in a state of mind where one can see the world like an object seen in a dream. All kinds of spiritual things are aimed at co #Bhagavatam #പ്രചോദനം

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

#ഭാഗവതം According to the Vedas there are two types of Karma. One, action – it is through actions like this that life has to return to its impermanent existence. Second, Nivritti – Karma is what gives immortality. Actions (will) and social actions (purtham) according to science are generally selfish. Hence they destroy peace of mind and lead to the dark path of rebirth. But those who follow the Nivritti path, following that glorious path, will not return to imperishable existence until they #Bhagavatam #പ്രചോദനം

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

#ഭാഗവതം Whoever belongs to any caste should live with the consciousness that the soul and the Supreme Soul are one and without any kind of craving. The dualities of attachment and non-attachment, the vices of lust, anger, greed, sorrow and pride are all the offspring of Rajoguna and Tamoguna. These, and even some sattvic qualities, such as kindness shown where undeserved, are our enemies. One who is wise through Salsanga and God's Grace should destroy these enemies with the sword of wisdom. #Bhagavatam #പ്രചോദനം

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

ഈശ്വരസാക്ഷാത്ക്കാരത്തിനുള്ള മാര്‍ഗ്ഗം –#ഭാഗവതം He should meditate in a secluded place, sitting on an asana made of grass or cloth. Pranayama should be done chanting “Om” and concentrating on the nostrils. Controlling the breath until the desires of the mind are abandoned, attaining stillness like a fire without wood. If an ascetic then engages in any deplorable worldly pursuits, it is like re-eating the vomited matter. After realizing the impermanence of the body, again suffering for its nou #Bhagavatam #പ്രചോദനം

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

ഗൃഹസ്ഥന് ബാഹ്യദോഷങ്ങളെ തടയാനുള്ള ധര്‍മ വര്‍ണ്ണന –#ഭാഗവതം In response to Yudhishthira's question as to what are the duties of Grihasthashrami, Narada Muni said: A householder should perform all dharma for the Lord only. Satsang with mahalpurusha should be fostered and mamata with other relatives should be gradually eliminated. Without personal ambitions, responsibilities should be delegated to others in the family. The householder also has the right to enjoy the comforts and riches received #Bhagavatam #പ്രചോദനം

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

#ഭാഗവതം Do not interfere with women unnecessarily. A woman is to a man as fire is to butter. This instruction should be maintained until one attains self-realization. This should be continued until the dualism is extinguished. #Bhagavatam #പ്രചോദനം

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

#ഭാഗവതം A devotee who is self-deluded and unattached to the body is self-realized, non-enmity-free and a friend to all beings. #Bhagavatam #പ്രചോദനം

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

#ഭാഗവതം A devotee who is self-deluded and unattached to the body is self-realized, non-enmity-free and a friend to all beings. #Bhagavatam #പ്രചോദനം

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

#ഭാഗവതം The best sadhana for the Lord is to live with a pure mind believing that all things are a part of the Lord. #Bhagavatam #പ്രചോദനം

read more

Aathmaavparamaathmaav

#ഭാഗവതം The complete penance is the practice of Manasa Vacha Karmana. - #Bhagavatam #പ്രചോദനം

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification