Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Anecdote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Anecdote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a funny anecdote, a humorous anecdote, anecdote meaning in hindi, sad anecdote, anecdote of mahatma gandhi,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

royal King

टिकीटोरिया.....🥀.ka.mela.#Movies #Emotion #Anecdote Life #लव

read more

Srishti Yadav

It's not just Your own stories 
You wrote on paper's.
Sometimes the ability to read the silence of the Howling souls.
Make anecdotes That the whole world
Wants to listen. #yqbaba #anecdote #silencespeaks #howlingsoul #ownstories #listen #toreadmind #infinity

CalmKazi

#thumbsizedstories #Ep20 One of my known acquaintance joined YourQuote recently. She had seen some of my works on my phone but never really put an effort into it until few weeks back. While surfing through a lot of posts and pages on the app, she questioned a very inherent and basic thing which intrigued me. Here is how the conversation went from interrogatory to poignant. She - Hey ! Something looks weird on the YQ Profiles I see Me - What's that ? #story #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #excerpts #Anecdote #microstory #calmkaziwrites

read more
I see the world as I write. #ThumbSizedStories #Ep20

One of my known acquaintance joined YourQuote recently. She had seen some of my works on my phone but never really put an effort into it until few weeks back. 
While surfing through a lot of posts and pages on the app, she questioned a very inherent and basic thing which intrigued me. Here is how the conversation went from interrogatory to poignant.

She - Hey ! Something looks weird on the YQ Profiles I see

Me - What's that ?

Sanchita Saha

"दीदी के लिए?", were the exact words. The bond with siblings is an indescribable one. They might be your biggest rivals, the very person who robbed away half the affection of your parents, the person whom you unapologetically blame for every sadness in your life; yet you look out for them, as they do for you. Whether responsibility or emotion, it remains unsaid, yet true. #siblings #sharing #yqbaba #Anecdote

read more
My heart melted when the little girl, across the hall, stretched out her hand for another chocolate, 
asking, "For my sister?"  "दीदी के लिए?", were the exact words.

The bond with siblings is an indescribable one. They might be your biggest rivals, the very person who robbed away half the affection of your parents, the person whom you unapologetically blame for every sadness in your life; yet you look out for them, as they do for you. Whether responsibility or emotion, it remains unsaid, yet true.

#siblings #sharing
#yqbaba #anecdote

BbB

#Anecdote

read more
You know what, I feel like
I was just an anecdote in
your life, who misunderstood 
For being the story in your life... #anecdote

Miss xyz

If I could rewind my life I would choose not to take a selfie on that steep mountain. It not only ruined my travel but also made me lost my valuable possessions. While taking a selfie on a mountain by capturing the background landscapes, I was about to fall into the deep steeps. Luckily I was safe but my phone and one of my spesh ring fell down amidst the dark. And I with a broken heart lost them forever. It's true that I miss my special ring but I am happy with the new phone. Sometimes I thin #Travel #yqbaba #Anecdote #Risky #quotestitchers #QSknockouts #qsknockoutsr2

read more
A risky life trip
(Read in caption)  If I could rewind my life I would choose not to take a selfie on that steep mountain. It not only ruined my travel but also made me lost my valuable possessions. While taking a selfie on a mountain by capturing the background landscapes, I was about to fall into the deep steeps. Luckily I was safe but my phone and one of my spesh ring fell down amidst the dark. And I with a broken heart lost them forever. 

It's true that I miss my special ring but I am happy with the new phone. Sometimes I thin

Miss xyz

The sun was shining bright, making an ideal day for my travel. My bags were packed and I was ready to leave but elder's blessings were left. I promptly ran to them and touched their feet, I was blessed with a lovely smile. After blessing me, they brought two containers full of water making my intellect amused. They added some petals to the first container and a drop of water to the second. The first remain undisturbed while the second started to flow. They expounded me to be a petal in the jou #Travel #yqbaba #Anecdote #quotestitchers #QSknockouts #qsknockoutsr2

read more
A thought before travel
(Read in caption)  The sun was shining bright, making an ideal day for my travel. My bags were packed and I was ready to leave but elder's blessings were left. I promptly ran to them and touched their feet, I was blessed with a lovely smile. After blessing me, they brought two containers full of water making my intellect amused. They added some petals to the first container and a drop of water to the second. The first remain undisturbed while the second started to flow. 

They expounded me to be a petal in the jou

Rishabh Goel

RAHUL SINGH

#Anecdote #waiting #character #Emotions the World of words

read more
शब्दों की दुनियां #Anecdote #waiting #character
#Emotions 
the World of words

sanskar jaiswal

किस्सा बन कर रह गए.... #hissa #kissa #anecdote #fables #quote #stories #qotd #quoteoftheday #nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoshayari #nojotopoetry #nojotopoem #nojotoquotes #nojotoCommunity
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification