Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ep20 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ep20 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about naruto ep2 10, ep2 grease 390, energrease ls-ep2,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Preeti Kumari

CalmKazi

#thumbsizedstories #Ep20 One of my known acquaintance joined YourQuote recently. She had seen some of my works on my phone but never really put an effort into it until few weeks back. While surfing through a lot of posts and pages on the app, she questioned a very inherent and basic thing which intrigued me. Here is how the conversation went from interrogatory to poignant. She - Hey ! Something looks weird on the YQ Profiles I see Me - What's that ? #story #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #excerpts #Anecdote #microstory #calmkaziwrites

read more
I see the world as I write. #ThumbSizedStories #Ep20

One of my known acquaintance joined YourQuote recently. She had seen some of my works on my phone but never really put an effort into it until few weeks back. 
While surfing through a lot of posts and pages on the app, she questioned a very inherent and basic thing which intrigued me. Here is how the conversation went from interrogatory to poignant.

She - Hey ! Something looks weird on the YQ Profiles I see

Me - What's that ?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification