Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beingalonepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beingalonepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about being in love with someone, i love being with you poems, quotes about being happy with life tumblr, poems about being scared to love, osho being in love quotes,

• 50 Followers
  • 57 Stories

chikoo

I've been loosing friends and finding peace...but honestly that sounds like a fair trade to me.

©chikoo peace✌️ 
#beingalonepoem #LifeIsBeautiful #enjoyownlife #beurself

Ewa Regmi

And here we begin the National Poetry Writing Month or #NAPOWRIMO with the very first prompt. Write a #beingalonepoem and take inspiration from the writing gyaan I posted a while ago. #poemtime #longdistancerelationship #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My own bed, pillows and blanket laughs at me 😂 And here we begin the National Poetry Writing Month or #NaPoWriMo with the very first prompt. 

Write a #BeingAlonePoem and take inspiration from the writing gyaan I posted a while ago. #poemtime  #longdistancerelationship #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anjali Bisht

And here we begin the National Poetry Writing Month or #NAPOWRIMO with the very first prompt. Write a #beingalonepoem and take inspiration from the writing gyaan I posted a while ago. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The shadow of the night haunts me.
I am so alone that the whisper of air taunts me.
I can feel my soul tucked inside the ribs
I can feel my bones clittering under my skin.
Now the gust of wind feels like the deadly typhoon
It is so quite that the clink resembles some love tunes.

I am so alone that I can hear the tread of air
I am so alone to lead the way to nowhere
The memory that remains might be the time when this world was young
And now is faiding as a glory unsung

I am so alone like the echo falling the cliff
I am so alone for love or tiff
I am alone as the noon, 
I am alone as night
Among the crowd filling the battlefield
I am alone as the only extant knight.
 And here we begin the National Poetry Writing Month or #NaPoWriMo with the very first prompt. 

Write a #BeingAlonePoem and take inspiration from the writing gyaan I posted a while ago. #poemtime    #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

Yes #beingalonepoem materialism in me.... Is it wrong if i say.... I get the peace in my solace in the internet when this world is too hard to take? So yes.... Why not appreciate it..? #wifipoem #peace #Friend #friendinsolace #beingalone #yourquotebaba

read more
It's time to write.... 
About a thing that most of the times... 
Is the reason, 
Behind my "Happy Smile"..
Yeah.. It is, "The Wi-Fi"..
Do not take me wrong... 
For am being materialistic... 
But yes Wi-Fi works as,
"That Friend" for me..?
Who is always there in the times... 
I stop feeling happy...?  Yes #beingalonepoem materialism in me.... Is it wrong if i say.... I get the peace in my solace in the internet when this world is too hard to take? So yes.... Why not appreciate it..?  #wifipoem #peace #friend #friendinsolace #beingalone #yourquotebaba

Jamil Hussain Mukta

And here we begin the National Poetry Writing Month or #NAPOWRIMO with the very first prompt. Write a #beingalonepoem and take inspiration from the writing gyaan I posted a while ago. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am not able to share my feelings, emotions to anyone  And here we begin the National Poetry Writing Month or #NaPoWriMo with the very first prompt. 

Write a #BeingAlonePoem and take inspiration from the writing gyaan I posted a while ago. #poemtime    #YourQuoteAndMine

रिंकी✍️

मैं अकेला ताकता रहता हूँ जमीं की तरफ जब होता हूँ अकेला तो नापता रहता हूँ नदियों की गहराईयों को और देखता रहता हूं उस विशाल आसमां को जो पूरे ब्रह्मांड को खुद में है समेटे हुए मैं देखता रहता हूँ #beingalonepoem #यकदीदी #यकबाबा

read more
मैं अकेला ताकता रहता हूँ जमीं की तरफ
जब होता हूँ अकेला 
तो नापता रहता हूँ 
नदियों की गहराईयों को
और देखता रहता हूं
उस विशाल आसमां को
जो पूरे ब्रह्मांड को खुद में है समेटे हुए
मैं देखता रहता हूँ 
उस अंधेरे को जहाँ वर्षो से
एक सन्नटा है 
जहाँ झींगुरों की आबाज़
और हवा की सनसनाहट के अलाबा
कोई नही आता जाता है
बिल्कुल उस वीरान खण्डर की तरह
जो कई सालों से बंद है
लेकिन वो मुझे प्रिय है 
क्योकि मुझे वो पसन्द है 
रात का वो अंधेरा
और उसकी गहराई
जो बिल्कुल मेरे ह्रदय की की तरह 
पूरी समा में है समाई
लगता है बिल्कुल जैसे हो 
मेरे हो ह्रदय की खाई

मैं अकेला ताकता रहता हूँ जमीं की तरफ
जब होता हूँ अकेला 
तो नापता रहता हूँ 
नदियों की गहराईयों को
और देखता रहता हूं
उस विशाल आसमां को
जो पूरे ब्रह्मांड को खुद में है समेटे हुए
मैं देखता रहता हूँ

K Harsita

And here we begin the National Poetry Writing Month or #NAPOWRIMO with the very first prompt. 1/30 #yqbaba #yqpoetry Write a #beingalonepoem and take inspiration from the writing gyaan I posted a while ago. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel like I am floating 
on the surface of water. 
The mind amazed with the engagement 
of the body with the surroundings 
when I give up myself to 
its salient waving stream. And here we begin the National Poetry Writing Month or #NaPoWriMo with the very first prompt. 
#1/30 #yqbaba #yqpoetry

K Harsita

Three aspects - one that sings lullaby of good memories. Second that criticises you for your bad deeds. Third that empathise your situation. #NAPOWRIMO April "the month of poetry" #yqbaba #yqpoetry #beingalonepoem

read more
Being alone is like
that corner calls me to her side,
describes some untold things she laughs about.
Praises my qualities but then begins to 
question it describing three of her aspects.
I fails to tame her seeing her devil smile, when 
I saw her as the book I hate to read but is a mirror of my own. Three aspects - one that sings lullaby of good memories. Second that criticises you for your bad deeds. Third that empathise your situation. 
#napowrimo 
April "the month of poetry"
#yqbaba #yqpoetry #beingalonepoem

Osho Jain

And here we begin the National Poetry Writing Month or #NAPOWRIMO with the very first prompt. Write a #beingalonepoem and take inspiration from the writing gyaan I posted a while ago. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🙉🙈🙊

read more
 my own soul has been encroached 
with pains and tears...
But I know, these encroachment isn't permanent... It can't enervate my inner peace and continuous efforts to win my loneliness... 
Do I need a shoulder on which I can rely upon? 
Do I need someone to knead the dough... Joking (as, I don't know good cooking)... 
This loneliness is more comfort than enigma...
Trying to find what actually it is... 
Artificial presence is ephemeral 
But loneliness is permanent... 
Now, it's right time to decide... 
Whether, want victorious loneliness 
Or 
Social pleasing artificial presence? 
 And here we begin the National Poetry Writing Month or #NaPoWriMo with the very first prompt. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🙉🙈🙊

Bizz_are_ Soul

And here we begin the National Poetry Writing Month or #NAPOWRIMO with the very first prompt. Write a #beingalonepoem and take inspiration from the writing gyaan I posted a while ago. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #iamsoalone #yqbaba #yqquotes #napowrimo2020

read more
it seems my soul lies dead
but still sentient And here we begin the National Poetry Writing Month or #NaPoWriMo with the very first prompt. 

#iamsoalone 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#napowrimo2020
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification