Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best napowrimo21 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best napowrimo21 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nap time quotes for babies, take a nap quotes, the internship nap pod, nap meaning in hindi, funny nap time quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Dear Dreams, I've always seen the best of you come true. Maybe God owes me for all the sh*t he put me through. I'm afraid though, this time, I'm fooling myself Maybe my heart is not cut out to be this somebody else Who is so proper This Robin hood of a lawyer I hate the kind of people I meet I don't want to be like them #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #napowrimo21 #deardreams21

read more
 Thank you for motivating and inspiring me 
Thank you for uplifting & encouraging me 
Thank you for making me realise that I can do anything and I just need to believe in myself and that I can do anything I just need to light myself from within 

Dear Dreams,
I've always seen the best of you come true. Maybe God owes me for all the sh*t he put me through.
I'm afraid though, this time, I'm fooling myself
Maybe my heart is not cut out to be this somebody else
Who is so proper
This Robin hood of a lawyer
I hate the kind of people I meet
I don't want to be like them

Shivi Rajput

My final countdown start began when heartbeat become faster
after seeing him..  #countdown #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge  #napowrimo21

Srilatha Gugunta

The story behind my name:
My mum had privilege to choose and she has good logical replies when asked why this name why not some other. Before, I got my first name I was called by the nickname given by the Hospital Nurse who assisted my Mum for the delivery. After 4 months my cousin has born and our brother who happened to be 2yr old then called us with the same nickname which continued even now( I don't want to relieve my nickname 😉). Coming to my first name, Sri Vidhya as the first choice then my mum felt, I might be opposite in Vidhya (Education). She thought 'Srilatha' was the better option. Hence, I' was announced as Srilatha (She was happy that her favourite singer Latha ji name was included; I'd rather not talk about my singing now😜). It was me who fascinated with the name 'Sherly' since childhood and used it for my writings.  #storybehindmyname #storyofmyname #yqbaba #napowrimo #napowrimo2020 #napowrimo21 #yqtales #yqlove

Simmi Singh

it's a bright sunny day you look radiant in your regular maroon t-shirt. on a round coffee table you sit across from me we talk about this, that everything! #yqbaba #poemtime #oddnumberedpoem #napowrimo21

read more
it's a bright sunny day
you look radiant
in your regular maroon t-shirt.
on a round coffee table
you sit across from me
we talk about this, that
everything!

(Read in Caption) it's a bright sunny day
you look radiant
in your regular maroon t-shirt.
on a round coffee table
you sit across from me
we talk about this, that
everything!

Simmi Singh

when we met we had our own boxes they looked the same but were of different colours were from different states we wondered if we could ever exchange our boxes and eat together our lunches #yqbaba #TwoStates #thelunchbox #napowrimo21

read more
when we met
we had our own boxes
they looked the same
but were of different colours
were from different states
we wondered if we could ever
exchange our boxes and 
eat together our lunches

(Read in Caption) 

when we met
we had our own boxes
they looked the same
but were of different colours
were from different states
we wondered if we could ever
exchange our boxes and 
eat together our lunches

Simmi Singh

your face is like a mirror.
the one i look in and look up to
when in doubt.

in you, i see the bright side
of me and everything around me
mostly on days that are dark,
darker than the kohl i wear.

on such days, when my kohl
crosses it's boundary line 
for a run on my cheeks,
you fill my eyes with white lies
until they let go of some more kohl,
but only in happiness. #yqbaba #facelikeamirror #napowrimo21

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification