Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mysista Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mysista Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

cressy adoline

The Girl who is so damn cool and so charming in the pic is none other than, its MY SWEET AWESOME SISTA Jennifer Xavier , who always have the cool attitude of facing all situations in her life! Hey sista!!!!!😇❤️ You are really a blessing for so many lives, who are connected with you in this lifetime. I too feel blessed to witness such a cool, funny, lovely, awesome soul in my life. The way you talk to all n you chat with is like so unique n actually it soothes the person makes me to feel happy during your conversation, and Sista ♥️ Please do tell us, if u ever feel not good because I slightly felt that you might have thought that sharing your things to others may trouble them or something, which is actually not . Let you know this tat,if you stop sharing those things then for sure ,we feel troubled n painful 💔. #Anime #yqbaba #sisterslove #testimonial #mysista #HappyCousinsDay #myfavouriteperson #sistaloveforever

read more

The Girl who is so damn cool and so charming in the pic is none other than, its MY SWEET AWESOME SISTA Jennifer Xavier , who always have the cool attitude of facing all situations in her life!

Hey sista!!!!!😇❤️
You are really a blessing for so many lives, who are connected with you in this lifetime. I too feel blessed to witness such a cool, funny, lovely, awesome soul in my life.
The way you talk to all n you chat with is like so unique n actually it soothes the person makes me to feel happy during your conversation, and Sista ♥️
Please do tell us, if u ever feel not good because I slightly felt that you might have thought that sharing your things to others may trouble them or something, which is actually not .
Let you know this tat,if you stop sharing those things then for sure ,we feel troubled n painful 💔.

Divya Roy

#mysista

read more
" Pagal hai meri behan,
Pyaar krti hai sabse,
Pr career ko rkhti hai subse uper,
Pariwar ko kese jod kr rkhna use aata hai,
Unko kese sambhalna use aata hai,
Meri hr ek prblm ka soln hai ye,
Meri pyaari golu molu chichi hai ye." #mysista

shaz quotes

l am a free spirit 
either admire me 
from the ground
or fly with me
but don't ever try to
cage me #haramilog #mysista

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification