Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myfavouriteperson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myfavouriteperson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lovely poem for myfuture wife, myfair cream in hindi, myfirst200 in bigbasket, sites like myfreecams 20, dead poets society myflixer,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

BHOORA

Deepa Deepa

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because she really loved you are not..... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

cressy adoline

The Girl who is so damn cool and so charming in the pic is none other than, its MY SWEET AWESOME SISTA Jennifer Xavier , who always have the cool attitude of facing all situations in her life! Hey sista!!!!!😇❤️ You are really a blessing for so many lives, who are connected with you in this lifetime. I too feel blessed to witness such a cool, funny, lovely, awesome soul in my life. The way you talk to all n you chat with is like so unique n actually it soothes the person makes me to feel happy during your conversation, and Sista ♥️ Please do tell us, if u ever feel not good because I slightly felt that you might have thought that sharing your things to others may trouble them or something, which is actually not . Let you know this tat,if you stop sharing those things then for sure ,we feel troubled n painful 💔. #Anime #yqbaba #sisterslove #testimonial #mysista #HappyCousinsDay #myfavouriteperson #sistaloveforever

read more

The Girl who is so damn cool and so charming in the pic is none other than, its MY SWEET AWESOME SISTA Jennifer Xavier , who always have the cool attitude of facing all situations in her life!

Hey sista!!!!!😇❤️
You are really a blessing for so many lives, who are connected with you in this lifetime. I too feel blessed to witness such a cool, funny, lovely, awesome soul in my life.
The way you talk to all n you chat with is like so unique n actually it soothes the person makes me to feel happy during your conversation, and Sista ♥️
Please do tell us, if u ever feel not good because I slightly felt that you might have thought that sharing your things to others may trouble them or something, which is actually not .
Let you know this tat,if you stop sharing those things then for sure ,we feel troubled n painful 💔.

cressy adoline

Dedicating a #testimonial to Jennifer Xavier , ma favourite person, n ma luvable sister too! Atlast i gain sum confidence to write u up my heart, sounds like ur lover na 🙈🙈🙈 As u know how bad I'm in expressing my thoughts to others , so i have taken these many days to write u tis one! Pls bare with my words 🙈🤣 Hope you like this sista 😍😍😍,with lots of love😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 and care ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ me wrote tis quote for u! N btw remaining interesting things wat i need to convey I'll write it in my ne #Poet #yqbaba #pc_google #memer #myfavouriteperson #godsmessenger

read more
My  all-time favourite writer and
awesome sister, God bless me with.
She is a pious and holy girl 
who is kindhearted by  nature,
who makes the person
around her to feel enthusiastic
through her unique version of talks
which are so nice to hear 
from her tone,
she always used to think in a very 
different way, whatever
it may, and her way of
describing things are also so 
unique, which we have
witnessed through her awesome,
inspiring and funny meme quotes 
for what she is famous here in YQ. Dedicating a #testimonial to Jennifer Xavier , ma favourite person, n ma luvable sister too!

Atlast i gain sum confidence to write u up my heart, sounds like ur lover na 🙈🙈🙈
As u know how bad I'm in expressing my thoughts to others , so i have taken these many days to write u tis one!
Pls bare with my words 🙈🤣
Hope you like this sista 😍😍😍,with lots of love😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 and care ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ me wrote tis quote for u!
N btw remaining interesting  things wat i need to convey I'll write it in my ne

cressy adoline

Dedicating my #testimonials to ma all-time favourite writer and ma luvable #sister Jennifer Xavier 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Atlast i gain sum confidence to write to up my heart, sounds like ur lover na 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hope u like this sista🙈🙈🙈 ,u know how bad I'm in expressing my thoughts to others. Pls bare with my words! As i don't know much abt ur favourite #Anime , I am so much confused to pick out the wallpaper, hope u like this. With lots of love 😘😘😘😘😘👏and care ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ur sister wrote tis for u, n btw me will #Soul #Poet #yqbaba #memer #myfavouriteperson

read more
My  all-time favourite writer and
awesome sister, God bless me with.
She is a pious and holy girl 
who is kindhearted by  nature,
who makes the person
around her to feel enthusiastic
through her unique version of talks
which are so nice to hear from her tone,
she always used to think in a very 
different way, whatever
it may, and her way of
describing things are also so 
unique, which we have
 witnessed through her awesome, inspiring
 and funny meme quotes for what she is
 famous here in YQ. Dedicating my #testimonials
to ma all-time favourite writer and ma luvable #sister  Jennifer Xavier  😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Atlast i gain sum confidence to write to up my heart, sounds like ur lover na 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hope u like this sista🙈🙈🙈 ,u know how bad I'm in expressing my thoughts to others. Pls bare with my words!

As i don't know much abt ur favourite #anime , I am so much confused to pick out the wallpaper, hope u like this.
With lots of love 😘😘😘😘😘👏and care ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ur sister wrote tis for u, n btw me will

Afrin Jahan

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because what previously i feel for you is the same feelings i  am going to carry out in my unconditional heart of love for you till my last  breathe.🤗🤗🤗🤗💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
because you are the only person who made me feel complete.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

read more
just that the name is lost in my memory! Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Mukund Khanna

"You are still my favourite person." He thought while looking at her picture and continues thinking while moving his eyes from her beautiful face to the evening running clouds in the sky. "... hope that you still remember that." Flashback... "Let's break up! I have lost the vibe which we used to have in the past and I know it's me and I'm sorry for that." She said with a pain in her voice. "Okay." He replied without any hesitation. #Friendship #Bond #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #special #myfavouriteperson #mukundkhanna

read more
He thought while looking at her picture and continues thinking while moving his eyes from her beautiful face to the evening running clouds in the sky. "... hope that you still remember that."

Flashback...
"Let's break up! I have lost the vibe which we used to have in the past and I know it's me and I'm sorry for that." She said with a pain in her voice.

"Okay." He replied without any hesitation.

They both cried inside faking outside.

Present Day...
"Hi"
"Hi, How are you?"
"I'm good. Did you had your lunch?"
"Of course. I did." 
"Lair."
"Fine, I will do it. Okay." 
"Yes, that's my girl." 
And they both giggled.

Yes, they still talk because they don't want to lose the friend in changing their relationship status.
A new approach with the same person without defining thier relationship status. It's just those two and their bonding.— % & "You are still my favourite person."
He thought while looking at her picture and continues thinking while moving his eyes from her beautiful face to the evening running clouds in the sky. "... hope that you still remember that."

Flashback...
"Let's break up! I have lost the vibe which we used to have in the past and I know it's me and I'm sorry for that." She said with a pain in her voice.

"Okay." He replied without any hesitation.

Devdomaiah

read more
Because 
you favour My world
                 anywhere.... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #myfavouriteperson #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification