Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HappyCousinsDay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HappyCousinsDay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

cressy adoline

The Girl who is so damn cool and so charming in the pic is none other than, its MY SWEET AWESOME SISTA Jennifer Xavier , who always have the cool attitude of facing all situations in her life! Hey sista!!!!!😇❤️ You are really a blessing for so many lives, who are connected with you in this lifetime. I too feel blessed to witness such a cool, funny, lovely, awesome soul in my life. The way you talk to all n you chat with is like so unique n actually it soothes the person makes me to feel happy #Anime #yqbaba #sisterslove #testimonial #mysista #HappyCousinsDay #myfavouriteperson #sistaloveforever

read more

The Girl who is so damn cool and so charming in the pic is none other than, its MY SWEET AWESOME SISTA Jennifer Xavier , who always have the cool attitude of facing all situations in her life!

Hey sista!!!!!😇❤️
You are really a blessing for so many lives, who are connected with you in this lifetime. I too feel blessed to witness such a cool, funny, lovely, awesome soul in my life.
The way you talk to all n you chat with is like so unique n actually it soothes the person makes me to feel happy

Anonymous

A very #HappyCousinsDay all of you dear💗 Stay at home and keep enjoying with all your cousins💑👩‍❤‍👩👨‍❤‍👨

read more
Who compose us in a fresh version
Who used to makes us shock all of a sudden
Who makes it more beautiful relation
Who gives us a new hopefull vision
Day and night who are used to buzzing
Who are our most loving
Who encourage us to movein'
Who makes our world heaven
They are our joyfull Cousin

❣Happy Cousin's Day❣

A very #happycousinsday all of you dear💗
Stay at home and keep enjoying with all your cousins💑👩‍❤‍👩👨‍❤‍👨

WelcomeToDivaJunction

Rajesh Kumar Baidya

মনে পড়ে বোন ,
ছোট্ট বেলার সেই পুতুল খেলা??
ইস কত যে ঘুরেছি দুজন মেলা।
মনে পড়ে বোন ,
নদী তে সাঁতার কেটেছিলাম দুজন।।
মনে পড়ে বোন ,
দুজনে মারামারি করেছি কত?
আহাঃ রে সেই দিন আর পাবো না তো।

©Rajesh Kumar Baidya #HappyCousinsDay #cousinsday #challengeaccepted #Bengali_poem #bengaliquotes

shweta Agarwal (sunshine)

यारी की महफ़िल को जिंदगी के पहले यार के साथ सजाते हैं,
होते हैं जहां खून के रिश्ते पर हम दिल और जान से निभाते हैं,
रौनक बनते हम त्यौहारों की तो घर के हर उत्सव में महफिलें सजाते हैं,
जब मिलते हम सब एक साथ तो कई जिस्मों में एक जान कहलाते हैं,
सरनेम होते हमारे अलग पर एक परिवार की जड़ से हम जुड़ते हैं,
पूरी दुनिया में हम लोग कजिन्स के रूप में जाने जाते हैं

sunshine #HappyCousinsDay 
#cousinslove 
#Firstfriend 
#cousinsday 
#realfriendship 
#Love 

#cousinsday

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification