Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best exgirlfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best exgirlfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about exgirlfriendsforfun, exgender,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Kammal Kaant Joshii

Ex को वापिस पाए बस ये तरीका आज़माये Comedy #Funny #exgirlfriend #exboyfriend #sarcasm Love #Broken #hunarbaaz

read more

Aleister

Anmol Singh

Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday. You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. Use #dearex and pour it all out. #Collab Challenge #letter #dearex #exgirlfriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Looking back to my life, i could see those changes...
this was not the one I want to be..
life has changed me a lot...
unexpected unwanted changes...
but I don't know why i really love these changes may be because of it i feel this as my best life.. whatever it is.. Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday.

You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. 

Use #DearEx and pour it all out.

#Collab Challenge #letter #dearex #exgirlfriend #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Anmol Singh

Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday. You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. Use #dearex and pour it all out. #Collab Challenge #letter #dearex #exgirlfriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Looking back to my life, i could see those changes...
this was not the one I want to be..
life has changed me a lot...
unexpected unwanted changes...
but I don't know why i really love these changes may be because of it i feel this as my best life.. whatever it is.. Today is our Ex-Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh's birthday.

You can either write a message to him or you can write a message to the exes in your life. Your ex-maid, ex-boy/girlfriend, ex-boss, ex-friend, ex-roommate, etc. 

Use #DearEx and pour it all out.

#Collab Challenge #letter #dearex #exgirlfriend #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

AJAY VERMA

Exam ↑ Issa achha toh ya hai ↓ Ex #exam #exgirlfriend #Funny #Quotes #Anime #нeαrт_нαcĸer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with нeαrт нαcker Collaborating with Pooja Singh

read more
रोना तो बस एक बहाना हैं 
दिल की जमीं पर तेरी मोहब्बत की फ़सल को उगाना है Exam
↑ Issa achha toh ya hai ↓
Ex

#exam #exgirlfriend #funny #quotes #anime #нeαrт_нαcĸer  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with нeαrт нαcker
Collaborating with Pooja Singh

Royal keshav yadavanshi

Phanindra Ganesh

The story of you and I together was like a sinkhole. All my new ships of relationships are feeling it as a tourist attraction and coming closer to feel that. You don't exite to swallow them they are just going to come near to year, i will not let them pass through you. #messageforex #exgirlfriend #exrelationships #yqbaba #loveinbreakup #ganshots

read more
(S)He is like a sinkhole in my life,
But, that has become a tourist attraction now for many. The story of you and I together was like a sinkhole. All my new ships of relationships are feeling it as a tourist attraction and coming closer to feel that. You don't exite to swallow them they are just going to come near to year, i will not let them pass through you.

#messageforex #exgirlfriend #exrelationships #yqbaba #loveinbreakup #ganshots

कमबख्त_कलम

प्रश्न: क्या मोहब्बत की यादें ज़रूरी हैं?
मैं: मोहब्बत से खूबसूरत यादों की दुनिया बनाई जाती हैं। चाहो तो इसे याद रखो और खुश रहो, चाहो तो भूलने की कोशिश करके रोते रहो। मर्ज़ी आपकी है। 😊 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #lovequotes #lovestory #sambhav #exgirlfriend #memories

J. Chandravanshi

#Past #exgirlfriend #nojotoLove #nojotoshayari #nojotoshayri #nojotohindi #Shayar #Shayari #शायरी #शायर ANOOP PANDEY udass Afzal Khan Sircastic Saurabh शरद सम्भली @Mohitrock,F44@

read more
आजकल मुझसे कुछ इस कदर रूठ गई है वो,
अब बात बात में मुझसे रूठती भी नहीं है वो।

और न जाने खोई रहती है किसकी यादों में वो,
उसमे खोई मेरी आंखों में देखती भी नहीं है वो।

©J. Chandravanshi #Past #exgirlfriend #nojotoLove #nojotoshayari #nojotoshayri #nojotohindi #Shayar #Shayari #शायरी #शायर ANOOP PANDEY udass Afzal Khan Sircastic Saurabh शरद सम्भली @Mohitrock,F44@

Kr I Sh An (S.K.M.23)

ਪੁਰਾਣੀ ਸਹੇਲੀ

ਉਹ ਕੁੜੀ ਜੇਹੜੀ ਹੁਣ ਬਣ ਕੇ ਰਹਿ ਗਈ ਇੱਕ ਕਲੋਲ,
ਲੱਗਦਾ ਬਾਕੀਆਂ ਨਾਲ ਖਤਮ ਹੋ ਗਾਏ ਉਹਦੇ ਝੋਲ-ਮੋਲ,
ਜੇਹੜਾ ਦੂਜੇ ਮੁੰਡੀਆਂ ਤੋਂ ਹੋ ਗਈ ਹੁਣ ਵਿਹਲੀ,
ਤਾਹੀਓ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਦੋਬਰਾ ਬੋਲਾਨ ਲਗ ਪਈ ਮੇਰੀ ਪੁਰਾਣੀ ਸਹੇਲੀ।

ਦੁਨੀਆਂ ਉਹਨੂੰ ਕਿਨਾਂ ਸਮਝਾਉਂਦੀ,
ਤੱਦ ਵੀ ਉਹ ਪੁਰਾਨੇ ਜਜ਼ਬਾਤ ਰਹਿੰਦੀ ਜਗਾਉਂਦੀ ,
ਉਹ ਗਲਾਂ ਦੇ ਵਿਚ ਪੁਛਦੀ ਪੁਰਾਨੀ ਯਾਦਾਂ ਦੀ ਪਹੇਲੀ,
ਦੋਬਰਾ ਯਾਰੀ ਲਾਉਣਾ ਚਾਹੁਦੀ ਪੁਰਾਣੀ ਸਹੇਲੀ।

ਅਸੀ ਵੀ ਸਿਰਫ਼ ਦੋਸਤ ਵਾਲੀ ਬਨਾਈ ਸੀ ਕਹਾਣੀ,
ਹੁਣ ਉਹੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਹੋਰ ਨਾਲ ਦੋਹਰਾ ਕੇ ਬਣਦੀ ਸਿਆਣੀ,
ਹੁਣ ਮੇਰੀ ਤਾਰੀਫ਼ ਕਰ ਕੇ ਮੰਗਦੀ ਸੋਨੇ ਦੀ ਹਵੇਲੀ,
ਤਦੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਜ਼ਿਦਗੀ ਦੇ ਵਿਚ ਵਾਪਸ ਆਈ ਪੁਰਾਣੀ ਸਹੇਲੀ।

©Kr I Sh An (S.K.M.23) #purani_sehli #Kr_I_Sh_An #Mr_verma #S_K_M_23 #exgirlfriend #Trending #Top #punjabialfaaz #jazbaat
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification