Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Fed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Fed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on fed up with my life, what to do when you are fed up with life, i am really fed up with my life, i am fed up with my life, so fed up with my life,

• 10 Followers
  • 49 Stories

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#Theory #Fed #Mind #Beliefs #Doctrine Theories fed into the mind

read more

Shivendra Kumar (Shiv)

I know I take time to understand things.
I know I am complicated to be understood.
I know I can't pronounce the words clearly which makes me the center of laughter for some people sometimes.
I know I am judged because of un-fair looks.
I know I am behind this world.
I know I am laughed at because of my attire. 
I know my life will end in shame because I am not perfect enough for the people of this earth.
And I know I look outside the window and think all this because I am empty of other thoughts because all these things have controlled me.
I have only one desire now and that is to sleep. To sleep till all these thoughts die within me. To sleep till I find peace. To sleep till this world stops counting me in its population anymore.. #Fed#up#with#life

Rahul Gehlot

Most of the time we do say...Tired with the life or fed up with the life. Actually it's not with the life but the people who make us feel like we are fed up or tired. Don't give upon life so easily, Stay away from negative and fake people. Be happy, keep smiling😊 #Life #Motivation #lifequotes #Success #Inspiration nojoto #Love #people

read more
You aren't tired with the life,
may be with the people who
are in it.. Most of the time we do say...Tired with the life or fed up with the life.
Actually it's not with the life but the people who make us feel like we are fed up or tired.
Don't give upon life so easily,
Stay away from negative and fake people.
Be happy, keep smiling😊
#life #motivation #lifequotes #success #inspiration #nojoto #love #people

Paakhi

I FED UP !

To stick this smile and saying I am the strongest,
To be the one which is only born to ignored and hurt again and again,
To fool myself that everything is fine,
To hold this feeling as you are dying in every passing moment,
To wait for the one which is already gone,
To be committed to something which is never really happened,
To believe in this so called magic which one day makes everything right!

I REALLY FED UP ! #alone #yqtales #lost #yqquotes #fedup

Divya Bhavsar

read more
Fed up of being the one who constantly cries,
fed up of being the one who only tries,
fed up of faking the superficial smiles,
fed up of trying to not feel anything while feeling everything,
fed up of feeling that I am never ENOUGH ,
fed up of just keeping myself alive,
fed up of always being compared with someone,
fed up of keeping it all inside,
fed up of trying yet failing again and again,
fed up of feeling this rain of pain,
fed up of those teary and weary nights,
fed up of being the STRONGER one,
fed up of having questions many but answers none!
I wish one day the UNIVERSE will also get fed
up of my constant questioning and may be give me
the PURPOSE behind the darkness I have felt!

Aakriti Jaiswal ( UMMID )

#Thespecialone Don't give up 😉 believe #Life #ajaakriti7 🖤🖤🖤 #Believe

read more
Yes I'm Fed up ...Fed up from everything !!! 

Still I've a shining star,,, which gives me lots of strength... yea i can't see him, i can't touch him, but i can talk , i can share and the best part is i don't give up ... 🙌❤️🤘 #NojotoQuote #Thespecialone Don't give up 😉 #believe #life #ajaakriti7 🖤🖤🖤

Escriptor_trodde

partha

whatisfreedom. Human beings are born to be free. Freedom is a perception to every single person. It is a concept to every one. Freedom is ability, it is a feeling. Freedom may be physical, mental or social. We lead everyday life with some basic question in our mind. At least once these questions have crossed every person's life i.e “Who we are?”, “What are we made of?”, “Are we really Free?”. Perhaps thousands of years have passed we are still searching for the answer. Who are we? Who we ar #Quotes

read more
#whatisfreedom.

Human beings are born to be free. Freedom is a perception to every single person. It is a concept to every one. Freedom is ability, it is a feeling. Freedom may be physical, mental or social. We lead everyday life with some basic question in our mind. At least once these questions have crossed every person's life i.e “Who we are?”, “What are we made of?”, “Are we really Free?”. Perhaps thousands of years have passed we are still searching for the answer.

Who are we?

Who we ar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification