Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Swings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Swings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about swings and life, what is the meaning of mood swings 10, mood swings on the pill, your mood swings quotes, quotes about swings and childhood,

• 10 Followers
  • 85 Stories

Parth Dixit

Lalitha

#Butterfly #Swings a happiness #Life

read more

Chittaranjan Sahoo

ପହଲି ରଜ ର ଅନେକ ଅନେକ ଅଭିନନ୍ଦନ Raja Doli (swings) Poda Pitha (baked pan cake) Raja Pana (special sweet betel) #odia #lifestyle #Festival #Swings #Pancake #betelpaan #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
ପହିଲି ରଜ
 ପହଲି ରଜ ର ଅନେକ ଅନେକ ଅଭିନନ୍ଦନ

Raja Doli (swings)
Poda Pitha (baked pan cake)
Raja Pana (special sweet betel)

#odia #lifestyle #festival  #swings #pancake #betelpaan #yqbaba #yqdidi

Sakshi Vashist

Just as life has ups and downs
That sorrow, lass of gay
Just like life!
But then this descend
Gives us a mind to appreciate the heights
That heart to accept both up and 
Down with same zeal
And wide arms
I wonder
That role and log of wood
Taught me so much in life
And for years to come!— % & The swing 

Part 3/3

#swing #swings #childhoodmemories #childhood #memories #memoriesforever

Sonu Singh

Angela Mishra

read more
Can you just talk , about the moments which we spend together ,
about the phone calls that we have done late nights ,
about the gossips which we have done ,
about our meets ,
about our gifts ,
about your mood swings ,
Just wanted to ask one thing - 
Do you miss me in your mood swings ????

subhdeep1987

You can blame physics for that, when the cloud cover is present, then the conditions becomes humate and heavy, so when a bowler release the ball and goes through the humate, heavy air, it gets wet just enough to slip through and cut through and swing through the air depending on the density of the air at various point, also the bowler’s twist of the wrist increases this process and control the fact that which way, it will swing depending on the skill and experience of the bowler of course . That #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
Why does cricket ball swings in overcast condition?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote You can blame physics for that, when the cloud cover is present, then the conditions becomes humate and heavy, so when a bowler release the ball and goes through the humate, heavy air, it gets wet just enough to slip through and cut through and swing through the air depending on the density of the air at various point, also the bowler’s twist of the wrist increases this process and control the fact that which way, it will swing depending on the skill and experience of the bowler of course . That

Komal singh

that's so me 😂😂 #Nojoto #Quotes #latest food🤤 #komal✨

read more
ZIndagi quotes " I will handle your mood swings " he said

" Handle my food swings thats all i want " her foodie crush replied....

#komal✨
 #NojotoQuote that's so me 😂😂
#nojoto #quotes #latest #food🤤

Khushi Gupta

Dear mummy, I'm sorry mummy......I'm really sorry. I don't have the guts to say you this in person but trust me I'm feeling really guilty of what I said and did earlier. You know me, I'm stupid, I take decisions on impulse, I won't realise my mistakes until someone comes and tell me, I'm the worst decision maker but I never meant to hurt you. I lack a filter to my mouth. I'm sorry that I don't think much before speaking. But trust me I'm working on it. Can't you see the change between the o #pod #apologies #sorrymummy #lettertomummy

read more
Dear mummy,

I'm sorry mummy......I'm really sorry. I don't have the guts to say you this in person but trust me I'm feeling really guilty of what I said and did earlier. 

You know me, I'm stupid, I take decisions on impulse, I won't realise my mistakes until someone comes and tell me, I'm the worst decision maker but I never meant to hurt you. I lack a filter to my mouth. I'm sorry that I don't think much before speaking. But trust me I'm working on it. 

Can't you see the change between the o

subhdeep1987

How does weather effect bowling in cricket? One can blame physics for that, when the cloud cover is present, then the conditions becomes humate and heavy, so when a bowler release the ball and goes through the humate, heavy air, it gets wet just enough to slip through and cut through and swing through the air depending on the density of the air at various point, also the bowler’s twist of the wrist increases this process and control the fact that which way, it will swing depending on the skill #Quotes

read more
 How does weather effect bowling in cricket? 

One can blame physics for that, when the cloud cover is present, then the conditions becomes humate and heavy, so when a bowler release the ball and goes through the humate, heavy air, it gets wet just enough to slip through and cut through and swing through the air depending on the density of the air at various point, also the bowler’s twist of the wrist increases this process and control the fact that which way, it will swing depending on the skill
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification